Roundguard, a "bouncy dungeon crawler," has arrived at Peggle''s point of view, combining the roguelikeitude of, well, Rogue.
Roundguard has been on Switch for a couple years, but today is getting a coat of paint with the Encore 2.0 Update, which will add a ton of new content to the game. Here''s a list of the new features:
- Encore mode that unlocks after winning a run with any hero.
- New bosses: The Mad Virologist, the Mad Doctor, Greg & Carl, Bleary, Blinky & Goo, the Robotic Heart, and the Infected Heart.
- New monsters & hazards: Thirsty Imp, Strange Lab Rat, Toxic Mushroom, Docs Monster, Docs Helper, Plasma Globes, Robo Wormlet, Infected Wormlet, Sickly Valve.
- The Wheel of Woes with 32 different rules to alter the dungeon and keep you on your toes.
- Five new relics to unlock, including Endless Mode to really put your skills to the test.
- New accessibility options, including Game Speed settings and Arachnophobia Mode.
Roundguard''s fourth free update since its launch in 2020, so if you select the game today (it''s even on sale right now), you may benefit from additional playable classes, daily and weekly challenges, new bosses and monsters, and achievements.
Have you purchased Roundguard? Is it as good as Slay The Spire? Let us know in the comments!