Patch 2.0 for PUBG Mobiles has been released, and it has introduced the official Livik map, haptics system, additions to the Cheer Park, new season, Royale Pass, and a slew of features that include improved quality of life.
Players may also update the game on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If the game is updated before May 17, players will receive 3,000 BP, 100 AG, and an Ultimate Trendsetter Helmet (three days).
The following steps can be taken, including downloading the APK file and downloading it instead of updating the game through the application stores.
- The APK file for PUBG Mobiles Patch 2.0 can be downloaded through the official website.
- To do so, open the PUBG Mobile website.
- You will be able to see the download APK file link at the bottom of the screen.
- You dont need to download the OBB file separately when installing the game through this file.
How to download PUBG Mobile Update 2.0s APK
- Once the file has been downloaded, locate it on your device and click on it to begin the installation process.
- You may be notified to enable installation from unknown sources. This can be done in Settings > Apps and notifications > Special apps access > Install unknown apps. This should be enabled for the browser you used to download the APK.
- Once the APK has finished installing, open it and enjoy playing PUBG Mobile.
- You will need to download additional resources, however, inside the game.