The Battlegrounds Mobile Indias update 2.0 has arrived, and the game has introduced a slew of new features.
The official Livik map has been added to BGMI thanks to a fresh vehicle, the UTV, and a slew of new features. This includes a football zone, herbs that replenish health, and ziplines. Additional upgrade crates have been added to Livik for players to upgrade their weapons.
Besides this, Krafton introduced some modifications to the Classic modes. Players will now be able to call an emergency pickup which will allow them to quickly rotate to another location on the map. The shotguns have been buffed in this update.
The update may be downloaded through the Google Play Store or through the Play Store, where the APK and OBB files can be downloaded, so that you can receive the first update.
When the game is opened, the APK files can be at the rate of 84.69MB, while the OBB file can be at 754.68MB. Additional data, including maps, skins, and textures, will be downloaded. Players may select what features they want to download.
How to Get Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android?
- Download and extract the APK and OBB files.
- Once this is done, locate them on your device.
- Click on the APK file to begin the installation process. You may need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources in the settings, however.
- The OBB file, on the other hand, has to be copied to the following location: Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile. If this folder doesnt exist, create one with the same name.
- Open Battlegrounds Mobile India, log in, and enjoy.