Wordle, a web-based word game developed by Josh Wardleand, now owned by The New York Times, has evolved into a daily exercise for many players. It''s also inspired a slew of alternative versions, with themes ranging from Star Wars to the Fortnite universe.
Jumble isn''t one of them. It was first created by comic book artist Martin Naydel in 1954 and was later described as Scramble. The objective is simple: you must unscramble four words and then use selected letters from those words to make a bonus challenge. There''s an illustration that goes with each Jumble puzzle, giving a clue to the outcome.
On the Chicago Tribune website, you may play the daily Jumble, the Jumble in Color, and its several variations. Players may also print them and play on paper if they forget to do newspaper puzzles and crosswords with a pen. The digital version will turn letters red while youre typing if they are in the wrong place.
There will always be days when you can''t seem to decipher one of the words, particularly if you are playing on paper and do not have the ability to see the digital version.
These days, we have got you covered.
Below you may find all of the daily Jumble and Jumble in Color words, including the final challenge at the end. You may also check the answers for previous Jumble puzzles, which are also available on the games website.
Today''s Jumble and Jumble in Color Answer May 14, 2022
- Answer for SSSYA: SASSY
- Answer for INFLA: FINAL
- Answer for RMWARO: MARROW
- Answer for LTELAR: TALLER
- Answer for SASFIARROAER: AIRFARES, SOAR
- May 14, 2022: SASSY, FINAL, MARROW, TALLER, AIRFARES, SOAR
Past Jumble and Jumble in Color answers
On Sundays, there is no new Jumble. The Jumble Sunday is a separate section. Sunday versions are a little bigger, but they work the same way. On Sundays, the Jumble in Color will feature the same limitations.
- May 13, 2022: EXPEL, NERVY, HAIRDO, FONDUE, EXPOUNDED
- May 12, 2022: WHINE, LIMIT, SUGARY, FATHER, FINAL STRAW
- May 11, 2022: TAKEN, SUNNY, EXOTIC, LAZIER, NEXT IN LION
- May 10, 2022: WHISK, SIXTY, INHALE, SUMMER, MESS WITH HIM
- May 9, 2022: FIGHT, FINCH, CELERY, ABSORB, BRANCH OFFICE
- May 8, 2022: STANZA, POROUS, DRIVER, NEPHEW, SNEEZE, EFFECT, PRESENTED PRESENTS
- May 7, 2022: TEMPO, MOLDY, LAWYER, NOODLE, ROLL MODEL
- May 6, 2022: KNACK, GLOAT, NOTARY, LEVITY, TAKING ATOLL
- May 5, 2022: PRANK, CRUSH, SCULPT, NAPKIN, PICK UP TRUCKS
- May 4, 2022: RIVER, SHOWN, NATIVE, FATHOM, SET IN MOTION
- May 3, 2022: EXCEL, CEASE, PONCHO, SCRIPT, AT HIS EXPENSE
- May 2, 2022: POKER, DRESS, CASINO, SLEEPY, DEPRESSION
- May 1, 2022: GAGGLE, ATTEST, OBLONG, GALLON, SAILOR, FUTILE, STILL GOING STRONG
- April 30, 2022: SLANT, OFTEN, SALARY, GARBLE, AT LONG LAST
- April 29, 2022: WHILE, SWOON, LOCALE, HUDDLE, HALLOWED HOLLOW
- April 28, 2022: PANIC, CARGO, PULPIT, LOUNGE, PREOCCUPATION
- April 27, 2022: GROUP, SILKY, FINALE, FACADE, FALLING PRICES
- April 26, 2022: MOVIE, WRING, DRENCH, AUTHOR, WADING ROOM
- April 25, 2022: CHUNK, ONION, BEHOLD, PARDON, AN OPEN BOOK
- April 24, 2022: IODINE, THWART, STYLUS, BIGGER, GOSSIP, ONWARD, GOES WITHOUT SAYING
- April 23, 2022: EVENT, HOUSE, THRIVE, FILLET, LOVE LETTERS
- April 22, 2022: UNWED, COURT, COPPER, DUPLEX, PRODUCE PRODUCE
- April 21, 2022: AGAIN, MUDDY, REBUKE, MOTION, YAMMERING