With the popularity of word-guessing game Wordle, which was launched in October 2021, it soon expanded into interesting variations. One of them, Heardle, is a musical guessing game that resembles the 2012 hit SongPop combined with the Wordles format.
According to a large collection of popular artists, Heardle will play snippets of the intro to a different song each day. It takes a second long, and that is, if you want to guess correctly on the first try. You may also skip a few tries if you feel the shot is too short, but be careful or you may lose a couple of guesses left.
Although all songs in Heardles database are influenced by popular artists on streaming services, it can be difficult to guess, especially if you don''t regularly listen to mainstream music or the radio. If you''re stuck, then you might need to remember where you heard that intro before. Lastly, some suggestions about the song and artist might help.
You have all been covered in this article, so please help.
Clues for Heardle No. 78 (May 14, 2022)
Below are a few names for the song and artist featured on the Heardles 78th puzzle. You may use them all at once or take your time with eachone of them, which may be one clue per try.
If the above information wasn''t enough for you to remember the song, or if you simply desire to skip to the actual answers, there''s no question.
Answer to Heardle No. 78 (May 14, 2022)
Toploader throws the most songs from Heardles'' day on May 14, 2022. Dancing in the Moonlight is his song.
The track was re-released by King Harvest as the lead single for their second studio album, Dancing in the Moonlight, on July 9, 1972. It was however successful in multi-platinum sales and a worldwide hit status. It was originally released as a single on February 21, 2000.
Previous Heardle Answers
- Heardle No. 77 (May 13, 2022): Mr. Blue Sky, by Electric Light Orchestra
- Heardle No. 76 (May 12, 2022): Take on Me, by a-ha
- Heardle No. 75 (May 11, 2022): Maria Maria, by Santana featuring The Product G&B
- Heardle No. 74 (May 10, 2022): (Dont Fear) The Reaper, by Blue Oyster Cult
- Heardle No. 73 (May 9, 2022): Virtual Insanity, by Jamiroquai
- Heardle No. 72 (May 8, 2022): This Womans Work, by Kate Bush
- Heardle No. 71 (May 7, 2022): Girls Just Want to Have Fun, by Cyndi Lauper
- Heardle No. 70 (May 6, 2022): Music Sounds Better With You, by Stardust
- Heardle No. 69 (May 5, 2022): No Scrubs, by TLC
- Heardle No. 68 (May 4, 2022): Shivers, by Ed Sheeran
- Heardle No. 67 (May 3, 2022): I Know What You Want, by Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey
- Heardle No. 66 (May 2, 2022): Manic Monday, by The Bangles
- Heardle No. 65 (May 1, 2022): Killing in the Name, by Rage Against the Machine
- Heardle No. 64 (April 30, 2022): Its Gonna Be Me, by *NSYNC
- Heardle No. 63 (April 29, 2022): Young Hearts Run Free, by Candi Staton
- Heardle No. 62 (April 28, 2022): Stay (I Missed You), by Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
- Heardle No. 61 (April 27, 2022): I Love Rock n Roll, by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Heardle No. 60 (April 26, 2022): 1 Thing, by Amerie
- Heardle No. 59 (April 25, 2022): (I Cant Get No) Satisfaction, by The Rolling Stones
- Heardle No. 58 (April 24, 2022): Ex-Factor, by Lauryn Hill
- Heardle No. 57 (April 23, 2022): Return of the Mack, by Mark Morrison
- Heardle No. 56 (April 22, 2022): Whenever, Wherever, by Shakira
- Heardle No. 55 (April 21, 2022): Adore You, by Harry Styles
Heardle resets at midnight local time, posing a new musical challenge for you to test your knowledge and chat on social media.