Most V Rising enemies have special Blood Types that you can feed on to gain stat buffs that can make or break fights. Each Blood Type has five levels based on the blood quality. Here are some of the best Blood Types to use.
Best Blood Type for Farming: Worker
The Worker Blood Type is derived from miners and non-aggressive human enemies found on farms and mines. This Blood type is perfect to use when farming resources as it increases your resource yield and the time it takes to harvest from resource objects.
- Level One:Rewards 10%-30% increased Resource yield
- Level Two:Rewards 15%-25% increased damage against resource objects
- Level Three:Rewards 10%-20% increased mount Gallop Speed
- Level Four:Rewards 3% chance to instantly destroy a resource
- Level Five:Rewards Boost all above effects by 30%
Best Blood Type for Bosses: Warrior
The Warrior Blood Type is developed by feeding on soldiers found in Bandit or Militia encampments. It can gain an advantage in tough encounters as it directs your physical strength (damage), reduced weapon skill cooldowns, and reduced total damage taken.
- Level One:Rewards 10 to 20 percent increased physical power
- Level Two:Rewards 8 to 15 percent reduced cooldown on weapon skills.
- Level Three:Rewards 10 to 20 reduced damage taken and 25 percent increased damage when striking enemies at full health.
- Level Four: Rewards 15 percent chance to nullify damage from an attack. Nullifying damage increases your own damage by 25 percent.
- Level Five:Rewards a boost to all other Warrior Blood Type buffs by 30 percent.