Diablo Immortal''s Open Beta has been announced on Hearthstone Battlegrounds. Everyone may play Diablo until June 7, so be sure to keep playing Battlegrounds games until you have the opportunity to play as Diablo.
Diablo in Hearthstone Battlegrounds: How to Get Diablo
Players in each lobby will be given a chance to be chosen, but if you are not, someone in your lobby will likely get him. It is always possible to lose and try a new lobby until you eventually get him, but that will damage your record.
Diablo isn''t a real hero power, but rather a way for other players to earn rewards. Using Diablo is like playing as any other hero. The player decides who to attack and so on. However, dealing Diablo is the most fun.
The seven non-Diablo players will receive a treasure if they can kill the special minion that the Diablo boss comes with. As a result of failing to defeat the minion, the Diablo player earns two treasures.
These are simply different forms of cards:
- Black Soulstone- After your last minion dies, summon a random demon
- Claws of Terror- Give a friendly minion +2 / +2 until the next turn
- Hellfire Hooves- Give your minions +1 attack until the next turn
- Magma Horns- Give a friendly minion Windfury for the next combat turn only
- Sigil of Hell- Deal 1 damage to three random enemy minions
These treasures increase every four turns to add Magic, Rare, and then Unique to the titles, as well as increase their abilities and durations.
Can I play Diablo in Hearthstone Mercenaries?
In Hearthstone Mercenaries, Diablo was not available in any form. Instead, players may get Archangel Tyrael, a legendary Mercenary offered instead.