In Destiny 2, the Season of the Haunted, Bungie continues to throw out its stories week after week. This week, Empress Caiatl is the first to confront her nightmares in Sever - Rage.
How to unlock Sever - Rage in Destiny 2
Players will need theSeason Pass to complete the first three missions: Shame, Reconciliation, Grief, and Rage. All of these are part of Sorrowquestline''s bucket list. Week four starts at step 29:
- Return to Eris at the Crown of Sorrow in the H.E.L.M.
- Gather 500 Vestiges of Dread to power up your Nightmare Harvester.
- Complete tiers of theNightmare Containment public eventwithin the Derelict Leviathan and bind your Vestiges of Dread at the Nightmare Harvester after completing the final tier to create a Bound Presence
- Listen to the urgent message at the H.E.L.M.
- Find Empress Caiatl somewhere in the Underbelly of the Leviathan
- Eris requests your presence. Find her in the Sanctuary on the Moon
- Investigate the connection between the Derelict Leviathan and the Moon''''s Nightmares by completing the K1 Revelation Lost Sector in Sorrow''''s Harbor on the Moon
- Travel to the Pyramid deep in the Enduring Abyss, beneath the surface of the Moon
- Return to the H.E.L.M. to debrief with Eris
Sever - Rage Walkthrough
This week''s mission reverses the script a bit and reveals fresh air as a result of it. Are you ready to get rid of that unkillable Cabal?
- After landing, proceed forward through the corridors, taking out each pocket of Cabal reinforcements you come across
- Drop down the hall and rendezvous with the friendly Cabal reinforcements
- Take out the combined Cabal and Scorn forces to proceed
- Set the first Ritual Amplifier
- Proceed through the doorway and jump over the electrified pit
- Head to the next room, turn around, and look above the doorway
- Shoot the two blue lights quickly, then head down into the now open pit
- Rather than head forward with your Cabal allies, head to the right and jump up into the doorway
- When the trap is sprung in the next room, look immediately to the right and shoot the blue light to open the door
- Pull the lever just inside the hall to unseal the immolation hallway
- Turn around and shoot the blue light once more to exit the room
- Back in the main room, ensure the unkillable Cabal is focused on you and head to the opposite side of the room you were just in
- Follow the hallway around and jump up to the platform
- Pull the switch to ignite the immolation hall and kill the unkillable
- Release the containment lockdown and rendezvous with your Cabal friends
- Plant the Rally Banner and show Ghaul what you''''ve learned since your last encounter