When playing as the Killer, you will earn it at the end of a match based on your performance while fighting against the group of Survivors. Because it is only you, all Killers will have an advantage with this one, but it will improve your score at the end of a Trial. In this article, we''ll discuss how to get Gatekeeper Emblems in Dead by Daylight.
How to earn Gatekeeper Emblems
Each Emblem in Dead by Daylight has different rankings associated with it. Four points are earned at the end of a match: bronze, silver, gold, and iridescent. The higher ranking Emblem you can earn for the Gatekeeper is the number you need to earn for each ranking.
- Bronze: 10 points
- Silver: 15 points
- Gold: 25 points
- Iridescent: 35 points
The Gatekeeper Emblem is designed to halt Survivors from participating in any of the Generators. There are five programs available throughout the Trial, and the Survivors will actively attempt to repair these machines before the match''s end. If they can complete four of these five, any Survivors still alive will be able to make it to the Exit Gate and escape. Each minute they have not completed them, you will earn additional points.
Each minute these generators remain deactivated, a Killer will earn points for how many generators are not available. Here''s how the point system works for building up your Gatekeeper Emblem.
- Earn five points if five generators are deactivated and a minute has gone by
- Earn four points if four generators are deactivated and a minute has gone by
- Earn three points if three generators are deactivated and a minute has gone by
- Earn two points if two generators are deactivated and a minute has gone by
- Earn one point if one generator is deactivated and a minute has gone by
- You will earn no points if all generators are activated
- Earn 10 points for preventing Survivors from reaching any Exit Gate and keeping them shut at the end of a trial
Even if you lose the game as a Killer, there are solutions to earn a decent amount of points for the Gatekeeper Emblem. Your goal is to keep the Survivors on the run and away from the generators, and you want to keep the clock running as quickly as possible. This process may be tricky, as long as you keep track of four Survivors.
We suggest finding strategies to divide them off and keep Survivors focused on preserving each other rather than attempting to repair generators. You will want to be as aggressive as possible to seek them out and actively protect the generators.