The Nintendo Switch is being relaunched on July 7 for a group of sales, which the company referred to as the Big Ol Super Sale. All of the sales close at 2:59 a.m. ET.
Nintendo and its partners have a great deal of games for sale, as all of these groups have great games for sale, and some will prefer games from the Nintendo section, as Nintendo rarely discounts its first-party games. Many third-party titles do well on the Switch.
The majority of the sales here are up about 30% off, which is certainly beneficial for Nintendo-developed titles like Super Mario Odyssey and Super Mario Maker 2. Here are 20 Nintendo Switch games worth picking up before the Big Ol Super Sale is over.
- Super Mario Odyssey- $41.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening - $41.99
- Super Mario Maker 2- $41.99
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - $41.99
- Monster Hunter Rise- $30.59
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe - $41.99
- Persona 5 Strikers - $29.99
- Tetris Effect: Connected - $23.99
- Shin Megami Tensei V - $41.99
- Deaths Door - $12.99
- Ruined King: A League of Legends Story - $19.49
- Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda - $17.49
- Loop Hero- $10.49
- Unpacking- $15.99
- Hades - $14.99
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore - $41.99
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition - $14.99
- Rayman Legends Definitive Edition - $9.99
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection - $29.99
- Boomerang X - $11.99
If the Nintendo Switch is your only gaming platform, and you don''t have to play other third-party titles, it''s absolutely worth looking through the non-Nintendo offerings for more games such as Borderlands, Assassins Creed 2, and others.