We had never imagined that this week''s Sistas would be the biggest surprise thanks to Bayo''s *triple-checks notes.
The Wednesdays episode, which fits down more nicely in a moment, ended with a couple of lookie-loos sneaking photos of Danni and Sabrina at the supermarket. Naturally, Danni assumed that the grocery thieves had their eyes on her, but that wasn''t the case.
Bayo is true to royalty! It turns out that his date with Sabrina made first-page announcements in his homeland, but there''s also speculation that she might become his future bride!
Ladies and gentlemen, the odds in the ongoing battle for the Sabrinas heart have just dropped dramatically in Bayos favor. (Sorry not sorry, Calvin.)
This week in theSista-verse, there''s a different story.
* I appreciate Zac''s commitment to Fatima, but this guy is doing himself no favors. Sure, it was fun seeing him defeat Hayden at his own business, but was it really worth being put in jail again? Come on now. Even if Zac was 100 percent correct about Hayden being a rude troll, theres a way to take him down, and this isnt it. For the sake of viewers entertainment, however, he and Fatima are both very polite. A wonderful
* Finally, do the consequences effect on this show? After two phone calls from Robin, Fatima was immediately a free woman. After seeing that weasel Hayden ask Gary to report Robins return, im putting my whole support behind him. Even if Gary is left out, Andi will have to give up an apartment that''s so incredible it would make Carrie Bradshaw crap her pants on sight.
* Karen confided in Andi that she isn''t ready to cutties with him yet, but she must do the same. (Well, Zac has moved on with Fatima, and Karen must do the same.) He then admitted to Aaron, saying, "Well, she doesn''t want him to be the father because she doesn''t know him well enough." He dismissed all she said, but I appreciate his tenacity.
* Friends, do we hate Calvin? He said hes delighted to have Que return at their place after hearing his story, and he maintained that ungrumpy old Maurice will eventually come around. Sir, Maurice is notgrumpy. He was also using his sexuality to take advantage of him, and his sister is willing to shrug it all off because this guy had a tough father? Calvin may say he lacks incommonsense.
* And then theres Preston, who unexpectedly arrived at Dannis house to pick up his box o crap ahead of schedule. This forced the two into a difficult conversation, with him almost ending with his true feelings about her until Sabrina interrupted them.
So what are your thoughts on this weeks Sistas? Please leave a comment below.