The Nintendo Switch is holding a series of sales, which the company calls the Big Ol Super Sale. The grouping is now live, and all sales close on July 7 at 2:59 am ET.
The Super Sale includes games from Nintendo and its partners. Ubisoft, 2K, Monster Hunter, SEGA, Activision Blizzard, and Annapurna all have their own storefronts. While all of these groups have great games for sale, they were likely to primarily recommend games from the Nintendo section, since Nintendo rarely discounts its first-party games, and many third-party titles fail.
The majority of sales here are up 30%, compared to those seen in Super Mario Odyssey and Super Mario Maker 2. Here are 20 Nintendo Switch games worth picking up before the Big Ol Super Sale comes to an end.
- Super Mario Odyssey- $41.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening - $41.99
- Super Mario Maker 2- $41.99
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - $41.99
- Monster Hunter Rise- $30.59
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe - $41.99
- Persona 5 Strikers - $29.99
- Tetris Effect: Connected - $23.99
- Shin Megami Tensei V - $41.99
- Deaths Door - $12.99
- Ruined King: A League of Legends Story - $19.49
- Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda - $17.49
- Loop Hero- $10.49
- Unpacking- $15.99
- Hades - $14.99
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore - $41.99
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition - $14.99
- Rayman Legends Definitive Edition - $9.99
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection - $29.99
- Boomerang X - $11.99
If the Nintendo Switch is your only gaming platform, and you don''t have any other options to play third-party titles, it''s absolutely worth looking into the non-Nintendo offerings for more games like Borderlands, Assassins Creed 2, and more.