The PlayStation Store is hosting a summer celebration sale that includes discounts on a ton of new and old games. The PlayStation Mid-Year Deals sale starts on June 22 and will run until July 7.
The sale includes discounts of up to 75% off certain games. There are also a few highlights, like 20% off Tiny Tinas Wonderlands, which makes the PS4 version $47.99 and the PS5 Chaotic Great edition $71.99. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twices Game of the Year Edition is also discounted 50% to $29.99, and many EAs Sports titles are on sale, including the latest versions of FIFA and Madden NFL.
Here are a few other Sonys selling highlights:
- Assassins Creed Valhalla $23.99
- The Dark Pictures Anthology - Triple Pack PS4 & PS5 $40.19
- Deathloop Deluxe Edition $31.99
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection $19.79
- Far Cry 6 Deluxe Edition $31.99
- The Forrest $7.99
- Guilty Gear: Strive Deluxe Edition $59.49
- Hades $18.74
- Hitman 3: Deluxe Edition $31.99
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition $23.99
- NBA 2K22 Cross-Gen Digital Bundle for PS4 & PS5 $19.99
- Riders Republic $23.99
- Watch Dogs: Legion - Ultimate Edition PS4 & PS5 $29.99
- Unpacking $15.99
Sony also has a few game additions in the sale, including cosmetic packs for Fortnite, as well as DLC for Marvels Spider-Man, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Bloodborne. In its blog post, Sony also mentions that the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 season pass is on sale... if you want to buy a 7-year-old season pass, for some reason.