Here''s how to complete the Bullseye Easter Egg in Warzone Fortunes Keep to offer you legendary loot every time you drop.
The most recent season of Warzone includes a brand new map, Fortunes Keep. Along with a brand brand new map, you''ll have a lot of opportunities and even the chance to meet some undead friends.
However, the competition never fails. Fortunes Keep is fast-paced, and good loot can be difficult to find once the initial circle has closed.
Fortunes Keep offers a Bullseye Easter Egg that will guarantee you a few legendary weapons. Here''s how to complete it.
Best Assault Rifle Loadouts for Fortunes Keep Dont Miss: Warzone
The Bullseye Easter Egg Guide and Location are kept during Season 4 of Warzone.
To finish the Fortunes Keep Bullseye Easter Egg, you will need to make your way to Town and hit a bullseye on the dart board.
Geeky Pastimes discovered this Easter Egg after discovering that Sequence Grenades from the Black Market Run Contract triggered a special message from Butcher.
Follow these steps to complete the Bullseye Easter Egg:
- Head to the Town POI in Fortunes Keep.
- Land in the location shown below.
Read More: Warzone: Where to Find Golden Keycards and Unlock Bunker Season 4
- On the balcony, youll find a knife stuck on a watermelon. Grab it.
- Head to the inside of the building and to the upstairs bar area. There should be a dartboard there.
- Throw the knife towards the bullseye.
- A room will open to your right, revealing multiple weapons and legendary blueprints.
This doesnt necessarily entail you, but it''s great to have powerful weapons to use early in the game.
If you still feel like visiting the island of Fortunes Keep, check out our complete guide to every Easter egg here!
Keep using one of the best meta SMG loadouts in Season 4 of your Warzone Fortunes!