The Nintendo Switch is launching a group of sales, which they call the Big Ol Super Sale. All of the sales close on July 7 at 2:59 a.m. ET.
This Super Sale includes games from Nintendo and its partners. Ubisoft, 2K, Monster Hunter, SEGA, Activision Blizzard, and Annapurna all have their own storefronts. Although all these groups have great games for sale, they were planning to primarily recommend games from the Nintendo section, since Nintendo rarely discounts its first-party games, and many third-party titles fail.
The majority of sales here are 30% off, compared to those of Super Mario Odyssey and Super Mario Maker 2. Here are 20 Nintendo Switch games worth picking up before the Big Ol Super Sale has ended.
- Super Mario Odyssey- $41.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening - $41.99
- Super Mario Maker 2- $41.99
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - $41.99
- Monster Hunter Rise- $30.59
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe - $41.99
- Persona 5 Strikers - $29.99
- Tetris Effect: Connected - $23.99
- Shin Megami Tensei V - $41.99
- Deaths Door - $12.99
- Ruined King: A League of Legends Story - $19.49
- Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda - $17.49
- Loop Hero- $10.49
- Unpacking- $15.99
- Hades - $14.99
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore - $41.99
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition - $14.99
- Rayman Legends Definitive Edition - $9.99
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection - $29.99
- Boomerang X - $11.99
If the Nintendo Switch is your only gaming platform, and you do not have access to third-party titles, it''s absolutely worth looking into the non-Nintendo offerings for more games such as Borderlands, Assassins Creed 2, and others.