Look no further than this powerful burst-fire AUG loadout if you want to go for a hot Cold War pistol in Warzone Season 4.
Players in the Warzone are always looking for the best weapons to use, and while the newest guns are some of the most exciting, old weapons can still be just as powerful!
Despite the Warzone meta being dominate by the OP Vanguard weapons, there are still some older guns that are still quite viable.
Many Warzone fans love Modern Warfare weapons but there's still a lot of interest for Cold War guns, according to some experts. And, lucky enough, the once-popular AUG has returned to Warzone's meta!
While this high-damage Vargo 52 loadout might be the best Cold War pistol in Warzone Season 4, the AUG comes in as a close second.
Due to the amount of buff that the AUG received in Season 4 update, it is absolutely fatal.
Use it with one of Warzone's finest SMG loadouts to make sure you have the ability to kill enemies at any distance.
Also, check out these meta Modern Warfare weapon loadouts if old-school Warzone guns are your thing.
- Best Bruen MK9 Loadout in Warzone Season 4 Insane TTK MW Gun
- Best Meta M4A1 Loadout in Warzone Season 4 OP MW Gun
Season 4 of Cold War AUG Loadout Meta Bursts Fire Gun
- Muzzle:Agency Silencer
- Barrel: 17 Titanium
- Optic:Axial Arms 3x
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Foregrip
- Magazine:45 Rnd Drum
Don't miss these other Season 4 installments of Meta Warzone:
- OP NZ-41 Loadout Warzone Season 4
- Zero Recoil UGM-8 Loadout Warzone Season 4
- High Damage AS44 Loadout- Warzone Season 4
With the OP Akimbo Marco 5 loadout, you may eliminate all enemies at any distance. Alternatively, this meta H4 Blixen build is another great SMG to use alongside it!
Make sure you get the best loadouts for each Warzone map:
- Best Rebirth Island Meta Loadout For High Kill Games in Warzone Season 4
- Top 5 Meta Loadouts for Warzone Caldera After Season 4 Update
- Warzone: Top 5 Loadouts for Fortunes Keep in Season 4
Finally, check out the JGODs new video on the AUG for more information about this rifle.