Yoimiya is described as being Inazumas' finest pyro-technician, and is the owner of Naganohara Fireworks, the towns local fireworks store. As a Pyro and bow user, Yoimiya has mastered some of the finest animations in the anime game.
Yoimiya will play Genshin Impact in the 2.8 update on July 13, alongside Kazuha and Klee, the other five-star headliner characters on each of the banners. Heizou, a brand new four-star character, will also play in the second half of the update.
YOIMIYA BANNER RELEASE DATE
The Yoimiyas banner has been renamed "Tapestry of Golden Flames" and will be released with the Genshin Impact 2.8 update.
Both Yoimiya and Sayu were featured in the first version of Tapestry of Golden Flames back in 2021, although there's no indication if Sayu is likely to reprise in this banner.
Genshin Impact Yoimiya abilities
Genshin Impact's total Yoimiyas abilities are listed.
- Normal attack: Perform up to five consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged attack: Perform a more precise aimed shot with increased damage. While aiming flames accumulate on the arrowhead before firing off as an attack. Different effects based on how long the energy has been charged charge level 1 (fires off a flaming arrow that deals Pyro damage) charge level 2 (generates a maximum of three kindling arrows based on time spent charging, releasing them as an aimed shot, while kindling arrows deal Pyro damage to nearby enemies).
- Plunging attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE damage on impact.
Yoimiya is surrounded with a ring of saltpeter with a burst of incense fireworks.
Teika Enshou: When this happens, arrows fired by the normal attack are blazing arrows, and their damage is increased and converted into Pyro damage. Charge level 2 does not produce kindling arrows, and the effect disappears when she leaves the field.
The Ryukin Saxifrage, who began her life, leaps into the sky and releases rockets that damage AoE Pyro, marking anenemy with Aurous Blaze.
Aurous Blaze: All normal, charged, and plunging attacks, elemental skills, and elemental bursts by other party members marked by Aurous Blaze deal AoE Pyro damage. When an enemy is defeated during the skills duration, the effect transfers to another nearby enemy every two seconds. If Yoimiya is down, the skill is deactivated.
- Blazing Match: When Yoimiya crafts Decoration, Ornament, and Landscape-type furnishings, she has a 100% chance to refund a portion of materials used.
- Tricks of the Trouble-Maker: During Teika Fire-Dance, hits with Yoimiyas normal attack increase her Pyro damage bonus by 2%, this effect lasts for three seconds and has a max of ten stacks.
- Summer Scorch: Using Ryukin Saxifrage causes nearby party members to gain a 10% attack increase for 15 seconds, further attack bonus is added based on the number of stacks from Tricks of the Trouble-Maker (attack bonus increase by 1%).
- Agate Ryukin: Aurous Blaze lasts four extra seconds. When an enemy is defeated by Aurous Blaze, Yoimiyas attack increases by 20% for 20 seconds.
- A Procession of Bonfires: When Yoimiyas Pyro damage scores a critical hit, she gains a 25% damage bonus for Pyro damage over six seconds. Can be triggered even if Yoimiya isnt active.
- Tricksters Flare: Increases the level of Teika Fire-Dance by three, maximum update 15.
- Pyrotechnic Professional: When Yoimiyas Aurous Blaze explodes, Teika Fire-Dance CD decreases by 1%.
- A Summer Festivals Eve: Increases the level of Ryukin Saxifrage by three, maximum upgrade 15.
- Naganohara Meteor Swarm: During Teika Fire-Dance, Yoimiyas normal attacks have a 40% chance of firing an extra blazing arrow that deals 50% original damage, considerednormal attack damage.
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Genshin Impact Edition Razer $139.99 Buy Now Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
Weve developed a guide to the best Genshin Impact Yoimiya build. There are five Genshin Impact codes for free primogems.