Xenoblade Chronicles 3 reintroduces some classic gameplay mechanics such as Rest Spots. After finding one in the wide open world, these spots of respite will allow players to quickly travel among a host of other possibilities.
In Xenoblade Chronicles 3, when do more items reveal at Rest Spots?
Although not all Rest Spots have the same options, the majority of them will be available at each. As players progress through the story, additional options will become available.
- Rest: Restores health to the whole party.
- Level Up: Use earned XP to increase character levels (Pressing the + button will instantly level all party members).
- Chat: Talk to party members and sometimes pick up quests.
- Craft Gems: Craft Gems that increase stats and provide characters with boosts.
- Cook: Make food that gives temporary boosts.
- Save: Manually save the game.
- Clean Clothes: Swap out those dirty and dingy duds for some clean clothing.
In Xenoblade Chronicles 3, there are basically four rest spots! Be sure to take advantage of each one you see, and have a great trip!