Palkia is a powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Go. You want to make sure you are prepared to use it in battle against other players. It has many attacks that it can use, and finding the correct combo can be tricky. In this guide, we will cover the best moveset for Palkia in Pokemon Go.
The best attacks for Palkia
Palkia is a Dragon and Water-type Pokemon that is weak against Dragon and Fairy-type moves, but strong against Fire, Steel, and Water-type attacks. It's still a powerful legendary Pokemon that can do some serious damage with its superb moveset.
Palkia can learn all of these skills.
- Dragon Breath (Dragon-type) 4 damage and 3 energy per turn (4 damage per turn) 1 turn
- Dragon Tail (Dragon-type) 13 damage and 3 energy per turn (4.3 damage per turn) 3 turns
- Aqua Tail (Water-type) 50 damage and 35 energy
- Draco Meteor (Dragon-type) 150 damage and 65 energy (100% chance to lower users attack by two ranks)
- Fire Blast (Fire-type) 140 damage and 80 energy
- Hydro Pump (Water-type) 130 damage and 75 energy
Palkia does not have a very broad moveset. There are only a few options that you should consider, but these are excellent. Dragon Tail is a great move, considering it does more damage than Dragon Breath at an earlier point in Pokemon Go.
There are some clear winners in the charge move options. We can inform you that you should avoid Fire Blast and Hydro Pump in Battle League fights, as both require too much energy to be effective. In the Master League, Draco Meteor is a suitable charge move that can do enough damage to topple several Pokemon. You can always use Aqua Tail and spam to keep your opponent on edge.
Palkia's best moveset in Pokemon Go will utilize the fast move Dragon Tail and the charged moves Aqua Tail and Draco Meteor.