Patch 0.10.0 for Vampire Survivors was released on August 4, 2022, and it included something quite new to the game. This article will walk you through how to utilize this cheat menu to unlock characters, stages, and other items.
Vampire Survivors: How to Unlock Cheat Codes
The first step toward unlocking the cheat menu is to gain access to the Bone Zone Challenge Stage, which is accomplished by unlocking Hyper Mode for three other stages, and that typically requires players to defeat the boss that appears on the stage at the 25-minute mark.
When the enemy is dispatched, players should jump into the stage and navigate to the question mark that appears on the map. This question mark denotes the position of an orb of skulls, and fans will receive the Forbidden Scrolls of Morbane and unlock the cheat menu.
Vampire Survivors: Cheat Codes
Players should go to the main menu and click on "Secrets" at the bottom of the screen. Then simply click on the rectangle below "Cast Spell" and enter the following cheat codes to unlock the items that they want.
|Mask of the Red Death||ablasphemousmockery|
- Note: Players will unlock the unique starting weapons of characters that have them, such as Vampire Survivors' O'Sole and Yatta, upon entering their codes.
|Milky Way Map||leadmetothecheese|
|The Bone Zone||rottingpizza|
- Note: Hyper Modes for the stages are also unlocked upon entering their codes.
|Make the screen spin temporarily.||spinnn|
There are a number of cheat codes that may be used outside of the secret menu. For the sake of completeness, here are a list of those codes and their related effects:
- Unlock Mortaccio: Input up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, Esc, Enter on the main menu.
- Unlock Exdash Exiviiq: Input "x-x1viiq" on the main menu.
- Unlock Toastie: After unlocking Exdash in Vampire Survivors, defeat a Drowner, Stalker, or Trickster and press down and enter when a red ghost appears in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Unlock Smith IV: After unlocking Toastie in Vampire Survivors, input "spam" on the main menu, "spam" on character select, "spam" on stage select, and "humbug" after loading into a stage.
- Unlock Game Killer, Mad Groove, Out of Bounds, Disco of Gold, and Silent Old Sanctuary Arcana: Input "aintnobodygottimeforthat" on the main menu.
- Heal O'Sole Once: Input "pet" during a run.
On PC, Vampire Survivors is available now.