In Call of Duty: Warzone, a new mode is now available, featuring none other than the Terminator.
Titanium Trials: Endurance is available for only two weeks, and it offers two sets of challenges for players to tackle, including many special unlockables. Rewards include player cards, double XP tokens, and some very special camos.
The LTM modifies the pace of regular battle royale on Caldera, increasing player health, and making a few other tweaks to the game that Warzone fans had been raving about in its early release.
Everything you need to know about Titanium Trials: Endurance is presented here.
How to Play Titanium Trials: Endurance Mode in Warzone
Titanium Trials is a new limited time mode that will appeal to fans of the previous Iron Trials limited time mode. The new mode will run from August 11 to 25.
Titanium Trials increases HP to 300 to simulate the toughness of a Terminator model, meaning the time-to-kill is significantly shorter than in normal Warzone modes. Additionally, the Tempered reward will appear more frequently as ground loot. Players also begin each match with a Self-Revive Kit, and health regeneration takes longer.
Titanium Trials has its own loot pool, however, there's more to it.
Titanium Trials has a custom-built loot table to support higher TTK gameplay, including extraordinary rare Redacted weapons that are significantly more powerful than Loadout weapons, according to Activision. There are also fewer overall resources in the map to reward operators who take the lead aggressively towards the opposition, with the cost of loadouts beginning at a higher price point and decreasing through the duration of the match.
- Terminated:Complete one execution.Reward:Battle Pass 2XP Token
- Theyll Live:Revive 10 Players inWarzonesTitanium Trials.Reward:Weapon 2XP Token
- Hasta La Vista Baby:Win a Gulag five times.Reward: Epic Titanium Chrome Vanguard weapon camo
- Ill Be Back:Achieve a Top 10 finish.Reward:Uncommon Ill Be Back progression calling card #1
- I Know Why You Cry:Win one time.Reward:Rare I Know Why You Cry progression calling card #2
- I Sense Injuries:Win two times.Reward:Epic I Sense Injuries progression calling card #3
- No Problemo:Win three times.Reward:Legendary No Problemo progression calling card #4
- I Need a Vacation:Win four times.Reward:Battle Pass tier skip
These difficulties are for players who purchase the Tracer Pack: Terminator T-800 Mastercraft Ultra Operator Bundle or Tracer Pack: Terminator T-1000 Ultra Operator Bundle.
- Thumbs Up:Win a match inWarzonesTitanium Trials while dressed as the T-800 Operator.Reward:Legendary Thumbs Up animated calling card
- Cyberdyne Systems:Win while dressed as the T-1000 Operator.Reward:Legendary Cyberdyne Systems calling card
- Terminated:Kill a Terminator operator while dressed as a Terminator operator.Reward:Legendary Terminated calling card
- Ill Be Back:Win five times.Reward:Legendary Ill Be Back player title
- Hasta La Vista, Baby:Win 10 times.Reward:Legendary Hasta La Vista, Baby player title
- The Terminator:Win 15 times.Reward:Ultra rare The Terminator animated progression calling card #5
- Skynet:Win 20 times in Titanium Trials.Reward:Ultra rare Skynet Vanguard weapon camo