Joint Operation from Tower of Fantasy is a cross-server gameplay mode that unlocks when you reach level 20. Each round is free to enter, but it costs 30 Vitality to open each Chest.
In Tower of Fantasy, where can I find Joint Operations?
Select the Adventure option on the lefthand side of the screen, where you'll find a wide selection of game modes to play. Under Joint Operation, click Go and choose which Operation you'd like to play.
- Spacetime Training Groundopen on Friday and Sunday
- Deepsea Strongholdopen on Tuesday and Saturday
- Deepsea Proving Groundopen on Thursday and Sunday
- Quarantine Areaopen on Monday and Sunday
- Hyenas Areaopen on Wednesday and Sunday
You may select a difficulty based on your level in each operation. Higher-difficulty Joint Operations only occur if you attain minimum required levels20, 25, 31, 37, 43, 50, 60, and 70.
In Tower of Fantasy, how do you complete joint operations?
You may enter a solo or form a team when initiating a joint operation. There are a few methods you can do so:
- Request to join an existing team in the Lobby.
- Click Match at the bottom of the page to find random co-op buddies.
- Select on My Team and click Create a Team to form your own. On the bottom right, click Recruit to find your friends. You can play people from other servers within the same region.
Use the menu on the right of the screen to understand the Joint Operation objectives. The whole game mode is designed like a dungeon crawl, so you'll be able to access various rooms and complete different tasks in each area. Objectives include battles, exploration techniques (such as avoiding laser beams), and small puzzles.
After completing each section, you may claim a Chest in exchange for 30 Vitality. You can see how many Chests have been claimed under the objectives window. This is the only way to get rewards from the Joint Operation.
To defeat a World Boss and earn incredible rewards, check out our guide on Where to Find Apophis in Tower of Fantasy.