Do you want to play Rumbleverse crossplay? If you buy cosmetics from the in-game shop on another platform, do they carry over?
Rumbleverse supports crossplay and supports cross-platform progression. You also dont need to worry about setting things up to play with your friends as a result of the game's default setting. However, if you prefer to only play against PC gamers, you may go into the Account tab in the options menu and turn off crossplay.
What platforms does Rumbleverse crossplay support?
Rumbleverse is currently available on PC (via the Epic Games Store), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X consoles. By looking at the icon next to their names, you can tell if your opponents are playing on PlayStation or Xbox consoles.
How to enable Rumbleverse cross-progression
Cross-progression is where things get a little tricky as you may need to configure things. If you log in with your PC, you do not need to do anything else because youre already in your Epic Games Store account. However, for PlayStation and Xbox owners, you must ensure that you link your PlayStation or Xbox account to your Epic Account. Here are the steps you should follow if you haven't done this previously:
- With the Epic Games Store launcher open, log into your account.
- Click your profile icon on the top right of the launcher and click Account.
- A website will load into your browser. Click the connections tab.
- Click the accounts tab.
- Find your console of choice and click the connect button underneath.
- Sign into your Xbox or PlayStation account and confirm that your Epic Games Store account can access your consoles account.
As soon as you have successfully linked your accounts, you can return to the free game to battle it out for the ultimate fighting champion.