Tower of Fantasy is a massively multiplayer online game, which had issues with stability at the start. Server issues appear inevitable, as over four million players have already registered to begin playing immediately. There are a few things you can do to resolve them.
How to stop Tower of Fantasy from crashing
Tower of Fantasy will receive many updates as things come up. Developers are rewarding players with in-game resources to apologise for the inconvenience. There have been several crashing issues reported by the gaming community days after the launch:
- Unable to login/disconnection from the server
- Failed account registration and login
- Non-receipt of purchases
- The game crashes after a while
- Game lags
Remember that some problems are well-known, and that they happen often with the release of popular titles. Remember the time when Genshin Impact encountered an error on Playstation? Or, when Warzone encountered server issues? Try these steps:
- Tower of Fantasy is an online game, so you'll need a steady and relatively fast internet connection. Try testing the bandwidth speed to be sure.
- All online games have regular updates, and that's especially true when the game has just launched. To avoid that, make sure the game is up to date.
- New gaming titles require you to have the most recent graphics card drivers if you're playing the game on a PC. Even some card models have issues with certain games. If that's the case, try installing new drivers. If the problem still exists, wait until developers fix the issue.
- ProcessorSnapdragon 660 or Kirin 710, 4 GB RAM
- Storage space12 GB
- PhoneiPhone 8 Plus
- TabletiPad Air 2nd generation
- Storage space12 GB
- Operating SystemWindows 7 SP1 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 or equivalent
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
- DirectXVersion 11
- Minimum storage space22 GB
How to Quickly Fix Tower of Fantasy's crashing Issues
In the majority of situations, developers already know of problems. However, if the Tower of Fantasy crashes a lot, try these quick fix strategies:
- Relaunch the game
- Restart the device
- Disable antivirus and VPN programs
- Reinstall the game as a last resort (you won't lose your progress in a game)