With the addition of the Blightcaller, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands allows players to select from seven classes. Each class has its strengths and weaknesses, and the Blightcaller emphasizes poison damage and status effects. Here is Tiny Tina's Wonderlands' finest Blightcaller build.
In Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, what is the best Blightcaller build?
The Blightcaller skills focus on poison damage and buffing status effects when applied to enemies. They are Virulence, Active Decay, Bog Down, Toxicity, and Spirit Swarm. Both active skills for the Blightcaller are Fatemakers.
- Bog Totem: Summon a Bog Totem Companion, which periodically creates Elemental Spirits that seek out nearby enemies dealing ability Damage and exploding on impact.
When you use the active skill, the Bog Totem will be the elemental type of gun you have equipped.
Gear and enchantments for the Blightcaller should concentrate on reducing your damage when casting your active skill, as you can use your active skill twice.
- Enchantment: On Action Skill start, increase damage dealt by X% for Y seconds.
- Enchantment: On Action Skill start, increase Poison damage by X% for Y seconds.
- Enchantment: While Action Skill is active, increase Poison damage by X%.
- Armor: Anything that increases Blightcaller power and ability damage.
The emphasis of the class is on poisoning enemies; we recommend using a poison weapon as your primary weapon. An automatic SMG or assault rifle is the best option. You should aim to have different elemental types on your four weapons for maximum benefit.
For passive bonuses to your build, Fatemakers Hero Stats, you should focus on:
- Wisdom: Increases Status Effect Damage.
- Attunement: Increases Skill cooldown rate.
- Dexterity: Increases Critical chance.