Want to know who is at the top of our Apex Legends tier list? With the release of Vantage, Apex Legends players now have 22 Legends to choose from when faced with the Apex Games. Each Legend has their own strengths, playstyle, and personality, with plenty of choices for every type of player, whether you prefer to be aggressive, defensive, or offensive (cough Caustic cough).
Your ideal Legend pick depends on your experience, gamesense, movement abilities, and aim, as well as your squad composition, and whether you're playing with friends or a group of strangers.
Weve ordered the Legends in order of their general effectiveness, in order to assist you in deciding who to play if youre following the big win. Were aiming this list at the average player who has a decent grasp of the game, but we also highlight the best characters for absolute beginners, and mention the ones youll see in top tier competitive play.
Season 14 of Apex Legends tier list:
|A||Ash, Vantage, Valkyrie,Caustic, Newcastle|
|C||Fuse, Revenant, Octane,Lifeline,Seer, Mad Maggie|
- Tactical Ability: Into the VoidReposition quickly through the safety of void space, avoiding all damage.
- Passive Ability: Voices from the VoidA voice warns you when danger approaches. As far as you can tell, its on your side.
- Ultimate Ability: Dimensional RiftLink two locations with portals for 60 seconds, allowing your entire team to use them.
Wraith, an interdimensional skirmisher, is one of Apex Legends' most popular characters, not just because she has fantastic looking eyes. She has a very small hitbox, making her a great fit for aggressive plays while also providing a safe exit if she needs to be withdrawn.
Her Tactical Ability, Into the Void, makes you invulnerable to damage, but also leaves a visible trail behind that you may follow. It's better to use Into the Void to initiate fights rather than to escape.
Wraiths passive, or Voices from the Void, lets you know when an adversary is chasing you and lets you send the information to your teammates. If an opponent is about to shoot you, use Into the Void whenever it does, because theyre likely to be repositioning themselves to somewhere safer.
Dimensional Rift, your portal skill, is one of the game's greatest strengths, capable of securing a downed teammate, or to create an escape route for scheduled engagements in which you can retreat through the portal, heal, snipe them if you feel cheeky, and dive back in.
- Tactical Ability: Eye of the Allfather Briefly reveal hidden enemies, traps, and clues throughout structures in front of you.
- Passive Ability: Tracker See tracks left behind by your foes.
- Ultimate Ability: Beast of the Hunt Enhances your senses, allowing you to move faster and highlighting your prey.
Bloodhound is a great game for those who are able to shoot violently. You may, and should, send this information to your squadmates to warn them that the trail is hot. Once youve identified a building you suspect is a host of hostiles, activating Eye of the Allfather will show you any enemies and traps that lie in a 125 degree cone in front of you and your squadmates.
Beast of the Hunt powers you up super fast and highlights your prey in red, so you can see them even through smoke or gas. Every time you defeat an enemy, the duration of Beast of the Hunt increases to five to fifteen seconds, allowing you to keep a trail of victims crawling around in the mud.
Bloodhound is equally adept at avoiding injury by using their ultimate to escape. In addition, as a Recon character, they now have the ability to determine the next ring location via a series of enhancements.
- Tactical Ability: Dome of Protection Throw down a dome-shield that blocks attacks for 12 seconds. Healing items are 15% faster within the dome.
- Passive Ability: Gun Shield Aiming down sights deploys a gun shield that blocks incoming fire.
- Ultimate Ability: Defensive Bombardment Call in a concentrated mortar strike on a marked position.
Gibraltar is a large boi. He also has the Fortified passive, meaning he takes 15% less damage, giving you the advantage in a 1v1 scenario where youre otherwise evenly matched, this gives you the edge. While he is aiming down sights crouching to cover your vulnerable little knees, you should disable your shield with H.
The Dome of Protection appears to be a sanctuary of safety, but be aware that it blocks shots from both directions, so you cant assault advancing enemies until they drop their heads into the thunderdome. Its not subtle, therefore if you use it to protect yourself when youre weak, it's like raising a big shiny flag saying free kills this way.
If you are out in the open, you can pop it as cover, like a glossy boulder. Unfortunately it has been recently nerfed, meaning it now lasts only 12 seconds rather than 18. Still, you can weave in and out of the barrier to reload, bait the enemy team, or combine it with your ultimate to protect your squad from the bombardment while healing or picking up a downed teammate.
Gibraltar is a big target, so it's best to support your teammates who are first.
- Tactical Ability: Arc SnareHurl a spinning snare towards a rival squad. If an enemy is caught in the snare, they take damage and suffer from limited mobility for three seconds.
- Passive Ability:Marked for DeathAshs map reveals the location of nearby death boxes. Using her sword, Ash can mark the locations of the surviving attacking players.
- Ultimate Ability:Phase BreachAsh creates a phase portal using her sword to a targeted location. Unlike Wraith, this portal only spawns in straight lines.
Ash is a popular pick in casual and ranked play, although this has to do with teams preferring to play with a defensive mindset first and foremost.
Ash's passive ability is so powerful that you can create completely new strategies that have never been seen in Apex Legends. Players immediately recognize that a fight has taken place and that additional people might remain dead. If you pair Ash with Valkyrie and Seer, you can see potential threats from a distance. This gives Ash and her team a chance to grab many kills.
Ashs pick rate is expected to increase slowly as players develop strategies to maximize her abilities.
- Tactical Ability:Echo RelocationPosition your winged companion Echo on the battlefield to launch toward him. You have to be able to see Echo in order to launch.
- Passive Ability:Spotters LensAim down the sights of your eyepiece (unarmed) or a long-range scope to identify key details about enemy targets.
- Ultimate Ability:Snipers MarkEquip your custom sniper rifle to track enemy targets and apply a team-wide damage bonus to every tracked enemy.
Vantage's kit may appear to be geared for snipers, but you'll need to bring your old tent and binoculars to enjoy the Season 14s legend. Vantage can utilize her tactical abilities to target areas that are otherwise unusable for most characters. While you may use her passive ability to hide enemies, there's nothing stopping you from playing aggressively as you hunt down new targets.
Spotters Lens can be game-defining when used in ranked play due to the amount of information it provides. Once you see an enemy team, the HUD displays the number of people left on the team, the type of armor they are wearing, and their distance from the target. This information can be crucial as you prepare for the final stages of a match.
Vantages ultimate is unique in that you can use it before reaching 100% power. This allows you to show your team exactly where the enemy is in the game. This isnt the finest sniper rifle in the game, but it is a great way to start your battles. With her incredible kit, Vantages may transform the Apex Legends meta.
- Tactical Ability: Missile SwarmFire 12 mini-rockets in a rectangular grid to damage and stun nearby enemies
- Passive Ability: VTOL JetsHover in the air using VTOL jets by holding jump for a short period of time
- Ultimate Ability: Skyward DiveLaunch into the air and skydive to a new location. Valkyrie can bring her teammates with her before take off
Valkyrie was warned by Respawn that she might be a problem after being introduced in Season 9, which is why she was nerfed after only a week. This powerful ability puts Valkyrie in a class of her own as she can access areas that are previously unknown to others.
Due to its seemingly unlimited range, Missile Swarm is fantastic for defeating retreating adversaries. Valkyrie simply needs to aim at the target from anywhere to send a barrage of missiles towards rival squads, which is why it is so effective. Whether your opponent has max health or is about to be downed, being able to deal 25-35 damage without any difficulty is extremely beneficial.
VTOL Jets are perhaps the best passive abilities in the game. You cant fire weapons or throw grenades, and you cant fly for seven seconds before running out of fuel. These limitations arent an issue when you use this ability to temporarily spot enemies in the distance.
Valkyries ultimate ability allows her to redeploy, together with her teammates, to a different location. It's a win-win situation if your squad has been severely harmed by the available ground loot. Skyward Dive gives you the opportunity to get out of situations where your squad has little chance of survival.
- Tactical Ability: Nox Gas Trap Drop canisters that release deadly Nox gas when shot or triggered by enemies.
- Passive Ability: Nox Vision Allows you to see enemies through your gas.
- Ultimate Ability: Nox Gas Grenade Blankets a large area in Nox gas.
Caustic has recently risen in popularity due to a series of Legendary skins (mostly clown-themed) and the release of his iconic weapon, a massive gaseous hammer. Caustics ability allows him to drop up to six gas canisters on the map, which causes damage to both opponents and teammates in an increasing amount of time.
Caustics gas abilities were dropped a few places on our list due to a recent update to the Chaos Theory Collection Event. Caustics gas does less damage over time, but his ultimate has a longer cooldown, which makes him less effective.
The toxic fumes can be used as a smoke grenade to hide behind you and hide your surroundings. You can also use your gas traps to lock down a house or bunker, but you will have to forgive your poor colleagues for leaving you alone in a room or bunker.
You can use your gas to combat various Legends abilities; chuck a trap into Bangalores smoke and youll be able to see the enemy retreat retching; fumigate the Gibraltars dome to kill any flora and fauna that dare return; even an edgy skeleton robot, who does not need to breathe, shrieks out when exposed to your hazy sewage.
Caustic has a deadly Nox Gas Grenade that acts like a gas trap just over a larger area. Get one in the battle to deal passive damage to your foes, and make the most of Caustics' Fortified status to absorb any return damage.
- Tactical Ability:Mobile ShieldThrow a deployable drone which transforms into a portable mobile shield
- Passive Ability:Retrieve the WoundedNewcastle can drag and protect downed allies to safety while reviving them at the same time
- Ultimate Ability:Castle WallJump towards a target and instantly spawn a building held together with several armoured walls
Newcastle has already made a splash to the legend meta thanks to his impressive defensive abilities. From a tactical perspective, Newcastle does not have what it takes to defeat Gibraltar from the top, but he is still strong enough to land directly in the A tier in such a short span.
Newcastle's ultimate ability, Castle Wall, allows him to go over huge distances to achieve his goal. This is especially true on Stormpoint, which contains a number of empty areas that are in desperate need of some protection. We cant say for sure that Newcastle will be placed in the top tier just yet, but we will continue to monitor his performances to see whether professional teams change theirsquad structures.
- Tactical Ability: Perimeter Security Connect nodes to create electrified fences that damage and slow enemies.
- Passive Ability: Spark of Genius Ultimate Accelerants fully charge your Ultimate Ability, and you can carry two per inventory slot. Standing near interception pylons dramatically boosts your Tactical Ability recharge.
- Ultimate Ability: Interception Pylon Place an electrified pylon that destroys incoming ordnance and repairs damaged shields as long as it stands. (Max: 3)
The Static Defender, Wattson, is an ideal choice for those who want to keep the house safe and bunker down. Youll want to cover all the entrances and hang some diagonal fences inside the structure. You can also place a fence over a Wraiths portal to stun your enemies down.
Your Ultimate ability will be activated in the event of an enemy attack on your position. To ensure you have it when you need it, carry at least one Ultimate Accelerant; more if you have the space. Ego enemies will wander through your fence and youll have to shoot them in the face, so a good close range weapon is recommended. Wattson is a low profile hero who takes an extra 5% damage, but you should still have the advantage over attackers who attempt to invade your personal space.
Wattson used to be a popular pick at professional level competitive play, but this has slowed down in recent months, despite Wattson receiving a buff. Crypto is a difficult opponent to Wattson, and his popularity as an S-tier character means Wattson is unlikely to rise in the ranks without a significant upgrade.
- Tactical Ability: Surveillance Drone Deploy an aerial drone that allows you to view the surrounding area from above. If the drone is destroyed, there is a forty-second cooldown before you can deploy another.
- Passive Ability: Neurolink Enemies detected by the Surveillance Drone within 30 meters of your position are marked for you and your teammates to see.
- Ultimate Ability: Drone EMP Your Surveillance Drone sets off an EMP blast that deals shield damage, slows enemies, and disables traps.
Crypto is designed to help you understand your surroundings and protect your safety. Its best to have a team that works together to make the most of his abilities. Youll be regularly piloting your Surveillance Drone and pinging out enemy locations and items (so you can park it up to keep your vision up of an area). However, your corporeal form is standing there like a lemon, vulnerable to somebody smashing your joystick or shooting you in the head.
The drone can be used to free squadmates from outside the zone, instantaneously respawn them at a respawn beacon, or to hack a survey beacon to acquire additional ring knowledge. You should also use your drone to track down players hiding in a building, and to deter them from entering a different direction.
Crypto has increased in popularity in the recon meta, but he is a very difficult character to master. Your essential information may be the key to securing those victories.
- Tactical Ability: Gravity LiftReverses the flow of gravity, lifting players upwards and boosting them outwards when they exit.
- Passive Ability: SpacewalkIncrease air control and reduce fall impacts with Horizons custom spacesuit.
- Ultimate Ability: Black HoleDeploy NEWT to create a micro black hole that pulls players in towards it, and hits them with a gravitation blast at the end.
Horizon's unique abilities have put a stop to a trend that hasn't been noticed in the last few Apex Legends roster updates. The only Legend that has better mobility than Horizon is Pathfinder, which can be argued to be technically superior.
Horizon is excellent in large maps that include tall structures as she can navigate complex structures with ease thanks to her tactical ability, Gravity Lift, which can be used both offensively to gain the upper hand, or defensively to send your enemies in the air. With a short cooldown of only 15 seconds, you should be able to use Gravity Lift at least twice during a fight.
While in the lift, your accuracy remains at 100%, unlike when moving on a zipline or on a geyser. When coupled with a sniper rifle, you can pick off enemies from angles that would be impossible for every Legend in the game. Keep in mind that the Gravity Lift can also be used to keep downed teammates from the action.
The Black Hole ultimate ability pulls nearby players into a micro black hole, giving your team a fantastic opportunity to damage an entire squad by focusing on a single area. The best method to damage enemies should be limited to the area where the blast is aimed.
- Tactical Ability: Burglars Best Friend Throw your bracelet to teleport to another spot on the map.
- Passive Ability: Eye for Quality You can see epic and legendary loot through walls.
- Ultimate Ability: Black Market Boutique Place a device that lets you teleport nearby loot to your inventory.
Loba is the looting queen. Her tactical ability allows her to teleport across the map for a quick reposition (or to beat your teammates to a supply shortage), but her bracelet still has some flaws, and some inconspicuous areas in Kings Canyon are a no-go for some reason.
Loba's ability to see loot through walls is useful, but it does not extend to loot boxes or death boxes, as they often contain epic and legendary items. Her ultimate is powerful, because it starts the game half-charged, and you can loot to your heart's content.
Only Loba can take items from locked vaults, and youll set off the alarms, alerting all nearby enemies to your swift-fingered presence. Choose carefully.
- Tactical Ability: Smoke Launcher Fire a high-velocity smoke canister that explodes into a smoke wall on impact.
- Passive Ability: Double Time Taking fire while sprinting makes you move faster for a brief time.
- Ultimate Ability: Rolling Thunder Call in an artillery strike that slowly creeps across the landscape.
Bangalore is a solid, well-rounded player who has a good set of abilities that arent too difficult to master at higher levels. She can use healing items while throwing the canister, too, making this a very effective way to heal up. Alternatively, pick up a Digital Threat scope yourself, plunge the enemy into a smoke cloud, and start hunting.
Double Time, the Bangalore passive, gives you a speed boost when sprinting under fire, which you can use to get back in contact with the enemy while remaining less likely to be hit. Its still a good method to provide cover and chase the enemy out of their hiding spots so you can shoot them.
- Tactical Ability: Grappling Hook Grapple to get to out-of-reach places quickly.
- Passive Ability: Insider Knowledge Scan a survey beacon to reveal the rings next location, which also decreases your Zipline Gun cooldown by 10 seconds.
- Ultimate Ability: Zipline Gun Create a zipline for everyone to use.
The forward scout, is a zippy information gathering robot that swings around the map, providing team mobility and chirpy, endearing quips. You may well have heard how frustrating it is to try and hit the lanky clanker with Pathfinder, like Wraith, because he has a low profile attribute, which increases the damage sustained by 5%.
The Grappling Hook is a powerful mobility aid; beginners will be able to utilize its repositioning abilities, but with sufficient practice, you'll be able to tow yourself all over the map at an incredible rate. In combat, you'll want to use your mobility to distract and flank your foes, allowing them to shoot them down while you watch your aerial ballet. However, the hook's cooldown has been shortened several times, making it less useful than it used to be.
Insider Knowledge was damaged when every Recon character gained the ability to use survey beacons, however Pathfinders will recharge his ultimate ability, giving him a small advantage. However, as Bloodhound is vulnerable for seven seconds when scanning it, your best strategy is to survey the ring locations immediately with the Cryptos drone.
The Zipline is a fantastic repositioning tool for you and your team, and you should start using it as soon as you can to move your squad into positions other teams can't get to as easily. Once youve learned where the next ring will land, you may use it to escape or flank another team.
- Passive Ability: GrenadierGrenades can be stacked in piles of two instead of the usual one. Fuse can launch grenades using his arm cannon, firing ordnance faster, further, and more accurately compared to the other Legends.
- Tactical Ability: Knuckle ClusterLaunch a cluster bomb that deals damage on impact before turning into several smaller explosives. This ability can inflict self damage, so its important to avoid the follow-up explosives.
- Ultimate Ability: The MotherlodeLaunch a mortar in mid-air that encircles the target in a wall of flame. This explosive explodes in the air, taking a few seconds for the flames to land before dealing damage.
Fuse's unique passive abilities have enabled him to blast ordnance in ways that no other Legend can. Fuse's ability to fire grenades has proved to be extremely powerful at mid-range as Fuse can land grenade hits in areas that no one else is able to.
The Knuckle Cluster is a decent alternative to throwing actual grenades, but most enemies can't get out of the way. Horizons Black Hole is a great way to get rid of your enemies, but it's not really worth it for only 50 damage. Unfortunately, Fuses ultimate isn't a viable alternative to using within a specific area.
Fuse may be a popular character in standard Apex matches, but he will likely not be played in high-level competitive matches. Similarly to Wattson, who excels in professional Apex games but is rarely picked in standard play, Fuse is the exact opposite and will unlikely make a comeback at a high level.
- Tactical Ability: Silence Throw a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for 20 seconds.
- Passive Ability: Stalker You crouch-walk faster and can climb higher than other Legends.
- Ultimate Ability: Death Totem Drop a totem that protects those who use it from death for a set amount of time. Instead of being killed or downed, users will return to the totem.
As the Apex Legends meta gets more aggressive, the Revenant becomes more and more useful (looking at you, Bloodhound). His Silence tactic is very helpful it prevents enemies from activating their tactical and ultimate abilities (note that it does not prevent passives from activating, or interrupt abilities that have already been activated). It affects you as well, so be careful of throwing a grenade too close.
Crouch-walking faster is helpful because it makes no noise, allowing you to sneak up on your foes. ADS while crouch-walking to move even faster. The climbing ability is helpful in city fights, but it still has nothing to do with Pathfinders grapple.
The Revenants Death Totem is where he shines. You and your squad may activate the totem together and charge into the battle when you kill 50% of your health remaining, and your shields remain intact. The remainder of your team will then use the beacon and join you in the battle until you die and heal fully, before returning to the battle with your ghostly squad, who do the same thing once they die.
Combine the Death Totem with Silence to create the most chaos. However, Revenant works better with other offensive legends such as Wattson. A recent enhancement to Octane has seen the Revenants pick rate dramatically improve as the duo link up well together. The use of Death Totem creates awkward situations for opposing teams who have to deal with the same squad twice.
- Tactical Ability: Stim Move 30% faster for six seconds. Costs health to use.
- Passive Ability: Swift Mend Automatically restores health over time.
- Ultimate Ability: Launch Pad Deploy a jump pad that catapults teammates through the air.
Octane, the adrenaline junkie, is a slippery fish that is tough to catch. It costs you 10 health but is useful for repositioning or flanking in a match. Use it at the start of each match to get you a lot of loot; it's fairly inexpensive to get to work if you're able.
Swift Mend allows you to save your heals up while you're out of combat. Use your ultimate to traverse canyons or to save time climbing obstacles. If you hit the jump button when you touch the pad youll get extra height and distance, and it now allows you to double jump while in the air. Other Legends have more useful mobility options, and you're at danger of being shot down while you sail slowly through the air.
- Tactical Ability: D.O.C. Heal Drone Call your Drone of Compassion to automatically heal nearby teammates over time.
- Passive Ability: Combat MedicLifeline calls in her drone to revive a teammate this ability was nerfed in Season 9 to remove the protective shield while a teammate is being revived
- Ultimate Ability: Care Package Call in a drop pod full of high-quality defensive gear.
If you like your teammates and want to use all of your abilities to make them happy, then Lifeline, the Combat Medic, is a great choice. It's best to use it as much as possible off your cooldown if your team needs to be healed while youre temporarily stationary. You can also headbutt it around a bit to move it, but this takes practice.
Your passive protects you while you revive your coworkers, so grab them back into the game as soon as they fall down, thereby bringing them back to their feet. If you find a gold backpack, your patient will also receive an additional 50 health and 75 shields, allowing you to get back in the game immediately.
She makes her final calls in a Care Package, which has varying uses, but you should be able to grab some purple armour for your team. The downside is that it draws a lot of attention, but the care package itself may be used as cover, so you may want to cancel it out in the final round just for the strategic reason.
- Tactical Ability: Focus of AttentionWhen facing the direction of enemies within 75m, Seer can hear and visualise the heartbeats of his opponents.
- Passive Ability: Heart SeekerSeer sends out micro-drones directly ahead of him, marking the location, health, and shields of any nearby enemies. This ability also deals ten damage and stops enemies from healing, reviving, and interrupts all abilities.
- Ultimate Ability: ExhibitSeer throws out a projection of hundreds of micro-drones, giving him and his party the ability to see enemies running within his dome.
Seer, unlike any other Apex Legends tracker, can stop enemies from using their abilities, healing items, or reviving themselves by striking them with his tactical. Seer can even detect if an enemy is damaged by how fast their heartbeat is, and his final ability reveals the locations of enemies to his entire party.
Seer was nerfed within a month of his release, but his abilities are still enough to make him a viable pick.
- Tactical Ability: Warlords IreAny enemies Mad Maggie damages are temporarily highlighted, and she moves faster while holding a shotgun.
- Passive Ability: Riot Drill Launch a drill that burns through structures and shields.
- Ultimate Ability: Wrecking BallUnleash a ball that fires off speed-boosting pads and detonates near enemies. Use the speed pads to chase your enemies down while your ultimate tracks them down.
Mad Maggie's abilities put her in an ideal position to alter the meta by providing a counter to Gibraltar's dome shield. The main issue with Maggie's Riot Drill is that it only covers half of the dome shield, preventing the ability from being very powerful. If this ability ever receives an upgrade to cover the whole dome, there's a good possibility she'll be promoted to the big leagues.
Maggies passive isnt a game defining ability, and her ultimate doesn't carry the punch it should. It's not enough to stun well-organized squads.
Mad Maggie has strong abilities overall, but her abilities are currently underpowered to prevent her from reaching the top levels.
- Tactical Ability: Psyche Out Send out a holographic decoy to confuse the enemy, which you can control with H.
- Passive Ability: Encore! Turn invisible when downed, reviving, and respawning teammates.
- Ultimate Ability: Life of the Party Deploy a team of six controllable Decoys to distract enemies.
Mirage is based on sending out decoys to confuse the enemy. Unfortunately, the decoys arent particularly helpful. They can still be used tactically to some advantage They can scout out traps and block shots, and the cooldown is low, so use them as much as you can. If youre entering a building, send a decoy in ahead of your squad to see if you can dodge any reactive fire. Pressing H makes them more controllable, making them seem more
After a series of enhancements, Mirages has become more useful. Now, Mirage is a great option when resurrected or respawning teammates, because both you and your teammate will be invisible, which can be hugely helpful in a pinch. However, there are a few little giveaways that enemies should look out for in order to combat the passive effect.
In close-range firefights, the ultimate is also useful to escape in a chaotic situation or to move aggressively. Decoys will be easily confused by the seven Mirages that are bobbing around the area. In general, the decoys are best used in a manic fight between multiple squads to create confusion and embarrassment.
- Tactical Ability: Amped Cover Build a crouch-cover wall which deploys an amped wall above it, which blocks incoming fire and amps outgoing shots.
- Passive Ability: Modded Loader Increased magazine capacity and reload speed when using LMGs.
- Ultimate Ability: Emplaced Minigun Sheila Deploy a mounted machine gun that rapidly fires devastating bullets.
Rampart was introduced in Season 6, although she seems to be a bit substandard at the moment. Sure, her cover is useful if you encounter yourself in a situation where you have nowhere to hide. However, it can be easily destroyed during a firefight.
Combine the amped cover with Sheila for ultimate annihilation, but beware of third parties. Sheila takes two seconds to get her guns spinning, and she is extremely loud, making her a perfect invitation for third parties to hit you from the flank, outside of the emplaced miniguns firing circle.
Rampart supports camping positions but isnt as versatile as other defenders like Gibraltar.
Now that you have finished playing your Apex Legends Season14 tier list, it's time for you to launch your chosen Legend from the dropship and battle it out to be the last one standing. You could also practice your aim in one of the best FPS games on PC, or join a co-op game with your group to perfect those teamwork and communication skills.