The Fighting Cup has arrived in Pokemon Go, giving you the chance to bring your favorite Fighting-type Pokemon to the game against your opponents. However, your options are limited. You want to choose a team that can provide you with plenty of victories, and it might be difficult to select the best Pokemon teams to use in the Fighting Cup in Pokemon Go.
Best Fighting Cup Pokemon Teams
Only Fighting-type Pokemon may be used in the Fighting Cup, and none of these Pokemon may exceed 1,500 CP. In addition to these limitations, none of your Fighting-type Pokemon may be a Psychic type.
Galarian Farfetchd is the primary Pokemon on our first team. It has a lot of shield pressure that it can exert on its opponent early in the fight. Hisuian Sneasel is another excellent Switch Pokemon, capable of sabotage its abilities at the end of a battle.
- Galarian Farfetchd: Fury Cutter (fast move), Brave Bird, and Leaf Blade
- Hisuian Sneasel: Poison Jab (fast move), Aerial Ace, and Close Combat
- Chesnaught: Vine Whip (fast move), Superpower, and Energy Ball
Hitmonchan will be the lead Pokemon for this team, as it is able to exert tremendous speed move pressures, but it doesnt have the strongest defenses. You can change it out to Toxicroak if you have the chance, who is a much more flexible option on your team.
- Hitmonchan: Counter (fast move), Power-up Punch, and Fire Punch
- Toxicroak: Counter (fast move), Mud bomb, and Sludge Bomb
- Sirfetchd: Counter (fast move), Brave Bird, and Leaf Blade
Machamp, one of the games best-known Fighting-type Pokemon, would not be a competition without him. For those who had the chance, Buzzwole is also a viable option as the Switch, and Poliwrath can round out the team as a fantastic defense Pokemon.
- Machamp: Counter (fast move), Cross Chop, and Close Combat
- Buzzwole: Counter (fast move), Lunge, and Superpower
- Poliwrath: Mud Shot (fast move), Ice Punch, and Scald
Hakamo-o is a great option in this competition because it is an easy to catch Pokemon. However, you may use Hakamo-o in any role, as it will excel in the Fighting Cup. For this team, weve paired it with Sneasler in the Switch role and Bewear as the Closer.
- Hakamo-o: Dragon Tail (fast move), Dragon Claw, and Brick Break
- Sneasler: Shadow Claw (fast move), Aerial Ace, and Close Combat
- Bewear: Shadow Claw (fast move), Stomp, and Superpower
Here, we have Heracross as the Lead Pokemon, Blaziken as the Switch, and Primeape as the Closer, all of which are excellent at putting pressure on your opponent, and they each have a unique set of Charged Moves to finish any opposing team.
- Heracross: Counter (fast move), Megahorn, and Rock Blast
- Blaziken: Counter (fast move), Blaze Kick, and Brave Bird
- Primeape: Counter (fast move), Ice Punch, and Close Combat