A Call of Duty pro has revealed that Warzone 2 will not include the slide canceling feature as well as a few more details on the map.
Activision released Warzone 2 earlier this year, but there is still no information available. The present focus is most likely on the release of Modern Warfare 2.
A pro player has finally verified that they saw Warzone 2 in action and has given us some specifics.
According to a professional player, Warzone 2 will not have slide cancellation.
Metaphor, a professional footballer, has confirmed that he has seen Warzone 2 gameplay and that it is 100% non-slip canceling.
Metaphor disclosed this in a Twitter conversation with his followers. This confirms many of the reports from other sources that slide canceling would not be implemented in MW2 or Warzone 2.
He went on to mention a few more things, including:
- Warzone 2 map is incredibly detailed and visually appealing.
- He mentioned the new DMZ mode and how its visuals matched with Warzone 2.
- The map looks like a mix of Black Ops 4s Blackout and the current Caldera map.
- Movement is more grounded and reminiscent of Call of Duty 4.
- The recoil shown in the official trailers doesnt sync up with the recoil he has seen in-game.
The release date for CoD: Warzone 2 has been leaked.
Any cosmetics and blueprints from the original Warzone will not be transferred over. Players who pre-order Modern Warfare 2 may use the bonuses they receive in Warzone 2.
The Warzone 2 / DMZ Map is stunning in game, and I'm anxious to try it out.
To get a sneak peek at what Warzone 2 will offer and what the map might be like, players may get early access to the Modern Warfare 2 campaign.