Today, Wizards Presents unveiled the next year's lineup for Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons, giving fans an idea of what's in store for their favorite fantasy games.
The Dungeons and Dragons strategy for 2023 introduces a four-set tale featuring a conflict between Dominaria and the Phyrexians.
Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen is an upcoming adventure set in Krynn that focuses on the War of the Lance. The board game Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn is included in the book.
With the release of Dragonlance, players may choose digital or physical packages that best suit their gaming needs.
Dungeons and Dragons is planning five games that will provide new challenges and experiences for players in 2023.
- Keys from the Golden Vault arrives toward the beginning of 2023. Itis a collection of short adventures. Each adventure revolves around a heist. Teamwork and ingenuity will be critical to success in these adventures.
- Spring 2023 brings Bigby Presents: Glory of the Giants, which is a companion to Fizbans Treasury of Dragons. This release is focused on giants.
- The Book of Many Things comes in the summer and is a collection of locations, creatures, and items that are connected to the Deck of Many Things.
- Also in the summer is a full campaign that expands on the Lost Mine of Phandelver. The name of the campaign is unknown, but players can expect cosmic horror elements throughout.
- Rounding out the year is the return of a classic setting in Planescape. This release will be a three-book slipcase with a setting guide, bestiary, and adventure campaign included.
These products will lead to the fulfillment of the One D&D initiative, which will resurrected the fifth edition rulebook and digital platforms.