In Pokemon Go, there are a few Pokemon you want to add to your roster. Rhyperior is one of the many Pokemon that works well in various Pokemon Go Battle Leagues. It's often seen in the Master League, and it's fantastic in raids. However, you want to make sure you use the finest one available to you.
Best Rhyperior moveset
Rhyperior is a ground and rock-type Pokemon that is weak to Fighting, Grass, Ice, Steel, and Water-type Pokemon. However, it makes up for it with stronger attack power and health in the Master League.
Rhyperior may master all of these maneuvers.
- Mud Slap (Ground-type) 11 damage and 2.6 energy (3.6 damage per turn) 3 turns
- Smack Down (Rock-type) 12 damage and 2.6 energy (4 damage per turn) 3 turns
- Earthquake (Ground-type) 120 damage and 65 energy
- Rock Wrecker (Rock-type) 110 damage and 50 energy
- Skull Bash (Normal-type) 130 damage and 75 energy (100% chance to increase users defense by one defense rank)
- Stone Edge (Rock-type) 100 damage and 55 energy
- Superpower (Fighting-type) 85 damage and 40 energy (100% chance to lower the users attack and defense by one rank)
- Surf (Water-type) 65 damage and 40 energy
Mud Slap is a powerful Ground-type move that fits perfectly into Rhyperiors moveset, giving it a decent amount of energy. It's also the best choice for Rhyperior.
You have a number of options when it comes to the charged moves. We recommend you go with Rock Wrecker and Surf. Rhyperior is a powerful move that will last a lifetime. The Surf charged move is also a good option, mostly a low-energy Water-type move.
The easiest moveset to teach Rhyperior is the fast move Mud Slap, as well as the charged moves Rock Wrecker and Surf.