Here are some tips from the pros on how to get the best out of Warzone in Season 5.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 was announced in August, and the weather and lighting on Caldera and Rebirth Island have been revamped.
The dark skies and dark corners have been replaced with sunlight and vibrant colors. This update is a good move, but it does require some tweaking if you want to stay up with the best.
JGOD, the well-known Warzone creator, has released a new YouTube video revealing his favorite graphic settings for both visuals and performance.
- Warzone Season 5 Best Graphic Settings
Warzone Season 5 Best Graphic Settings
JGOD has given you all the best settings you need to be using in Warzone Season 5:
- Display Mode: Fullscreen
- Screen Refresh Rate: 240
- Display Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Dynamic Resolution: Disabled
- Aspect Ratio: Automatic
- Sync Every Frame (V-Sync): Disabled
- Custom Framerate Limit: Custom
- Gameplay Custom Framerate Limit: 180
- Menu Custom Framerate Limit: 60
- Out of Focus Custom Framerate Limit: 30
- Brightness: 50
- Display Gamma: 2.2 (sRGB)
- NVIDIA Highlights: Disabled
- NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency: Enabled + Boost
- Field of View: 107
- ADS Field of View: Affected
- Camera Movement: Least 50%
- Render Resolution: 100
- Streaming Quality: Low
- Texture Resolution: Low
- Texture Filter Ansiotropic: High
- Particle Quality: High
- Bullet Impacts & Sprays: Enabled
- Tessellation: Disabled
- Dismemberment & Gore Effects: Disabled
- On-demand Texture Streaming: Disabled
- Filmic Strength: 1.00
- Film Grain: 0.00
- NVIDIA DLSS: Balanced
- Anti-Aliasing: Off
- Depth of Field: Disabled
- World Motion Blur: Disabled
- Weapon Motion Blur: Disabled
- Shadow Map Resolution: High
- Cache Spot Shadows: Enabled
- Cache Sun Shadows: Enabled
- Particle Lighting: Low
- DirectX Raytracing: Disabled
- Ambient Occlusion: Disabled
- Screen Space Reflection (SSR): Disabled
JGOD's in-game graphic options are all there, but if you want your screen to look the same as yours, you may also copy these quick NVIDIA color options.
By right-clicking on your desktop and hitting NVIDIA Control Panel, you may modify these settings. Then go to the Adjust Desktop Color Settings tab.
- Color Channel: All channels
- Brightness: 50%
- Contrast: 50%
- Gamma: 1.00
- Digital Vibrance: 50%
- Hue: 0
And there you have it! Youre now ready to pick up some victories in Warzone Season 5 and look good doing it.
Many Warzone players were recently forced to alter their brightness settings in the limited-time Rebirth Island After Dark mode. Now that this has concluded, it's time to refresh your graphics for the remainder of Season 5.
Remember though, that these graphic options also depend on your personal preference. If something is bothering you, don't be afraid to try something with slightly different values, it wont affect your performance.
If you would like to customize your own settings, JGOD refers to this ALBU Performance in-depth tutorial. However, you may copy JGOD's exact instructions below.
Attention, watch Call of Duty: The Next Showcase Event for all of the juicy info about Warzone 2.
After all, we just got a new leak that revealed the Warzone 2.0 release date, and it's closer than we anticipated!