Although Hogwarts Legacy, the upcoming RPG title set in the world of Harry Potter, has been postponed until February 10, 2023, the authors have allowed players to pick their Hogwarts House and wand prior to the release.
Instead of being assigned a Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw house by the famous Sorting Hat, players in Hogwarts Legacy can pick their wand ahead of time.
There are just a few steps you need to complete in case you need to get your Hogwarts House and your wand back in Hogwarts Legacy. Your Hogwarts House and wand data must be transferred from Wizarding World to Hogwarts Legacy.
Before the release of Hogwarts Legacy, here's how to select your Hogwarts House and wand.
- Access the Wizarding World website and log in to your account. If you dont have one already, simply create a new account.
- Once youre logged in, complete the Sorting Ceremony and the Wand Ceremony quizzes on Wizarding World.
- After youre done with the quizzes, simply click the copy button to get your eight-digit code.
- Head to the Warner Bros. Games website and log in to your account. If you dont have one set up, simply create a fresh one like you did in the first step for Wizarding World.
- After youre logged in to Warner Bros. Games website, it should prompt you to paste your eight-digit code. Once you do it, your Wizarding World data will be linked to your Warner Bros. Games account, and the Hogwarts House you choose and your wand will be carried on to Hogwarts Legacy.
According to Warner Bros. Games, Hogwarts Legacy will be released on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on February 10, 2023.