Yes, the huge Disney Animal Crossing clone will be released on Game Pass today. However, Microsoft's popular games-on-demand service is set to suffer in September, with the loss of some of its best games, including a must-play Final Fantasy and some intriguing indies. Here's everything you'll need to know about Xbox Game Pass in the coming weeks:
The 6th of September is the last day of the year when the weather will be warm.
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: Founders Edition (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Opus Magnum (PC)
- Train Sim World 3 (Console, PC)
The 13th of September is the last day in the year that the United States opened its doors.
- Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation (PC)
- DC League of Super-Pets: The Adventures of Krypto and Ace (Cloud, Console, PC)
The 14th of September will be the first day of school.
- You Suck At Parking (Cloud, Console, PC, Every single day you drive IRL)
The 15th of September is the last day to see the world.
- Despots Game (Console, PC)
- Metal: Hellsinger (Next-gen console, PC)
The obvious headliner is Disney Dreamlight Valley, a hotly anticipated life-sim ideal for those who go to Disneyland at least once a year (you know who you are). It's a shame that Xbox Series X or S owners who have yet to acquire one are unable to see it.
Despite the abundance of titles coming out on September 15, two cool-looking games make for a small slate.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Aragami 2 (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Craftopia (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Final Fantasy XIII (Console, PC)
- Flynn: Son of Crimson (Cloud, Console, PC)
- I Am Fish (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Lost Words: Beyond the Page (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Mighty Goose (Cloud, Console, PC)
- SkateBird (Cloud, Console, PC)
- The Artful Escape (Cloud, Console, PC)
A Plague Tale: Requiem, a moody stealth game, is a long-standing staple of Kotakus' Game Pass picks. Its sequel, though stuttering, is far and away one of Square Enix's most intriguing RPG series.
Track Health and Fitness The improved, curved sensor becomes closer to your skin, resulting in even more precise wellness readings, and you may improve sleep habits thanks to Advanced Sleep Coaching.
The library is being dubbed a watershed project, causing a ton of holes that are seemingly not being filled by any of the newbies. But, please, enjoy Disney Animal Crossing.