Players will be invited to participate in several limited-time events to receive rewards and unique cosmetics in Apex Legends Mobile. The Eyes in the Sky event is dedicated to Crypto's arrival in the game, and you may complete the challenges to earn unique rewards. Here's how to complete the Eyes in the Sky event challenges in Apex Legends Mobile.
In Apex Legends, all challenges and rewards will be available in the Eyes in the Sky event.
In Apex Legends Mobile, there are a total of six challenges. Complete these challenges in various game modes like Battle Royale and Hack to earn points.
- Use Crypto, Bloodhound, or Lobas Ultimate seven times in Battle Royale Mode (15 points)
- As Crypto, Octane, or Lifeline deal 2,000 damage in Battle Royale Mode (15 points)
- As Crypto, Pathfinder, or Gibraltar, kill 15 enemies in Battle Royale Mode (20 points)
- Use Crypto, Bangalore, or Caustics Finisher two times in a single match in Battle Royale Mode (15 points)
- As Crypto, Lifeline, or Mirage, complete 10 matches in Hack Mode (15 points)
- As Crypto, Bloodhound, or Wraith, complete 10 matches in Battle Royale mode (15 points)
Each of the four rewards and unlock points can be earned during the event:
- 50 Flux - Get 30 points
- Elite VIP: Account Badge - Get 50 points
- 3000 Hyperbeat coins - Get 80 points
- Skeletal Surveillance: Rare Crypto Skin - Get 100 points
The Skeletal Surveillance Crypto skin is the easiest reward to unlock, and you will have to complete all of the challenges in the Eyes in the Sky event to receive this outfit. This limited-time event is available in-game until September 7, 2022.
Do you want to know how to win every round in the Gun Game? Check out these Apex Legends mobile gun game modes. Guides to playing on Pro Game