A man has been apprehended after attempting to sell Pokemon cards back to the very same trading card store he robbed just a month prior.
A trading card store in Bellingham, Washington, reported that around $20,000 in Pokemon and Magic: The Gathering cards had been stolen after the suspect, Myles Vaughn Pajnogac, entered the premises via the front entry on August 9th, 2022.
The suspect then returned to the same store and attempted to sell the merchandise back to the owners, although Pajnogac became hostile and said, "I'll rob you again (expletive)."
Pajnogac was unassailable, but left the stolen items on the counter, after which the shop owners were able to identify them as the very same cards Pajnogac had previously taken. He was later charged with first-degree malicious mischief, second-degree burglary, first-degree theft, and first-degree trafficking.
Pajnogac's possession was found with fentanyl and methamphetamine, along with several stolen Pokemon cards. According to sources, around $8,000 worth of stolen items have been successfully recovered.
Logan Paul Was Scammed To The Tune Of $3.5 Million On Fake Pokemon Trading Cards, Read More
What do you think of this rather bizarre Bellingham account? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
[source bellinghamherald.com, via gamerant.com]
- Guide: Pokemon GO Special Evolutions How To Get Pangoro, Sylveon, Glaceon, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Sirfetchd, Galarian Cofagrigus And More
- Guide: Pokemon GO The Rarest Pokemon Including Wild, Shiny, Mythical And Regional Catches
- Guide: Pokemon GO Eevee Evolutions Ranked - How To Get Sylveon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon And Flareon
- Guide: Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: Everything We Know So Far
- Guide: Pokemon GO Mega Evolutions List - How Get Mega Energy