With Patch 12.17, Riot Games has transitioned to the Teamfight Tactics Mid-Set, displaying new Set 7.5 traits, dragons, champs, systems, Tacticians, and more.
TFT Set 7.5 Dragonlands Uncharted Realms' patch 12.17 includes a ton of changes, from a Dragon Trait rework and 62 champions to a new table for the Treasure Dragon Armory.
Here are the TFT Patch 12.17 notes.
All new and reworked TFT Set 7.5 content
The changes that are taking place in the Uncharted Realms Mid-Set are huge. From the cheat sheet and Set 7.5 champions to revamped traits and tables, here is a complete list of every change.
- TFT Set 7.5 cheat sheet
- TFT Set 7.5 champions, stats, and abilities
- TFT Set 7.5 Dragon trait rework
- TFT Set 7.5 Astral trait rework
- TFT Set 7.5 Treasure Dragon rework
- TFT Set 7.5 item changes
- TFT Set 7.5 Draconic Augment changes
- All TFT Set 7.5 tables
- TFT Set 7.5 Little Legends and Chibi Champions
Here are all of the final balance adjustments made prior to the release of Dragonlands Uncharted Realms for players who tested during the PBE.
Mid-Set soft reset
TFT Set 7.5 will have a soft reset on the ranked ladder. All players will drop one full tier unless ranked in Master or higher. A player at Gold Two, for example, will begin the Uncharted Realms set at Silver Two. Any players ranked Master or higher will drop to Diamond Four.
Set Seven's Ranked Rewards will be released with Patch 12.17, but it may take a few days for the whole rollout to happen. All players at the start of TFT Set 7.5 will receive five provisional matches in which top-four finishes earn extra LP and bottom-four positions result in no LP loss.
Double Up and Hyper Roll changes
Players who participate in the Double Up mode will have a better time ranking. Win streaks within the TFT mode have been extended to 12 and will be applied within the Diamond tier now. LP awards have been adjusted, preventing significant LP losses and gains between Divisions and Tiers.
Seastone charges from the Lagoon trait that are twice as fast as Standard will be shown in the Hyper Roll mode, as well as Shimmerscale items like Gamblers Blade and Goldmancers staff.
Patch 12.17 bug fixes
- The Cybernetic Uplink Augment in Double Up no longer regenerates Mana between combat ending and reinforcements being deployed.
- Voidspawns in Double Up will now maintain their correct health after reinforcing.
- Improved cast interactions when units have increased range. Many units will now move into range to cast their Ability rather than wait for a unit to approach their cast range. Units that have to walk into range if their target dies, will cast reliably after walking.
- The Mirage sub-trait, Pirate, willno longer grant gold after PVE rounds.