With improved balance and strategic gameplay options within Set Seven Dragonlands, Augments are returning to Teamfight Tactics.
The return of Augments to TFT Set Seven highlighted how these effects impact design and gameplay. The Set Seven effects became Draconic Augments, replacing Hextech. There are still a few things to keep an eye on as well as with the release of TFT Set 7.5.
Draconic Augments will appear at Stages 2-1, 3-2, and 4-2. Players may reroll Augment options for one gold in Dragonlands Uncharted Realms, but only once per game. More Gold Augments, fewer multi-tier Augments, trait Augments that promote synergistic gameplay styles while also increasing flexibility
The TFT Set 7.5 set includes a total of three levels: Silver, Gold, and Prismatic.
|Percentage||First Draconic Armory||Second Draconic Armory||Third Draconic Armory|
At each of the three stages throughout a game, below are the overall percentage rates for each tier.
|Augment tier||Stage 2-1||Stage 3-2||Stage 4-2|
|Silver||27 percent||44 percent||Nine percent|
|Gold||62 percent||39 percent||76 percent|
|Prismatic||11 percent||17 percent||15 percent|
Players will be more likely to see Gold tier Set Seven Draconic Augments at all stages of a game. Crown and Soul Augments (Prismatic tier) have been updated from Set Six, while Heart and Crest Augments have been replaced with TFT Set 7.5 traits.
All Set 7.5 TFT Draconic Augments
Set 7.5 now includes over 30 Draconic Augments. Assassin Crest, Astral Heart, Meditation, Phony Frontline, Ragewing Crest, and Whispers Crown are among the removed Augments. Backing Augments includeBattlemage, Blue Battery (one), Knifes Edge, and Woodland Charm.
Unless otherwise specified, each of the multiple-tier Set 7.5 TFT Draconic Augments will be displayed in the Silver, Gold, and Prismatic tiers.
- Arcane Nullifier: Your units abilities ignore 25/35/50 percent of the targets magic resistance and reduce healing received by 50 percent for eight seconds.
- Axiom Arc (Silver/Gold): When your units kill an enemy they gain 20/30 mana.
- Best Friends: Your units that start combat only adjacent to each other gain 10/20/30 attack speed and 15/25/35 armor.
- Battlemage: Grants 15/25/35 armor and 10/20/30 ability power.
- Blue Battery (Gold/Prismatic): Grants 10/20 ability power.
- Built Different: A rework in Patch 12.12 changed Built Different to have stats that scale with Stages, between Stages two and five in Constructed and four and eight in Hyper Roll.
- Built Different One: Health and attack speed adjusted to 250/250/300/350 health and 30/45/60/75 percent attack speed.
- Built Different Two: Health and attack speed adjusted to 250/325/400/475 health and 40/55/70/85 percent attack speed.
- Built Different Three: Health and attack speed adjusted to 300/400/500/600 health and 50/65/80/95 percent attack speed.
- Celestial Blessing: Your units heal for 12/15/20 percent of the damage dealt by attacks and abilities. Excess healing is converted to a shield up to 300/450/600 health.
- Cybernetic Implants: Your units equipped with an item gain 125/200/300 health and 8/15/25 attack damage.
- Cybernetic Shell: Your champions holding an item gain 125/200/300 health and 20/30/40 armor.
- Cybernetic Uplink: Your champions holding an item gain 125/200/300 health and restore 2/3/4 mana per second.
- Double Trouble: If you have exactly two copies of a champion on your board, they both gain 22/33/44 attack damage, ability power, armor, and magic resistance. When you upgrade to a three-star, gain a two-star copy.Grants a two-star copy of units that have been three-starred before acquiring the Draconic Augment.
- Electocharge: When your units receive a critical strike, they deal damage that scales per stage.Electocharge has a one-second cooldown.
- Electrocharge 1: 50/70/90/110
- Electrocharge 2: 115/155/195/235
- Electrocharge 3: 115/145/180/220
- Exiles: Your units that start combat with no adjacent allies gain a 25/35/50 percent maximum health shield for 10 seconds.
- Featherweights: Your one and two-cost units gain 30/40/60 percent movement and attack speed.
- First Aid Kit (Silver and Gold): All healing and shielding received by your units are increased by 25/35 percent.
- Future Sight (Gold/Prismatic): Know who you will fight next. Gain a Zephyr/Radiant Zephyr.
- Item Grab Bag (Silver and Prismatic): Gain one random completed item in Silver tier. Gain two random completed items and two Reforger in Prismatic-tier.
- Knifes Edge: Units that start combat in the front two rows gain 25/35/50 bonus attack damage.
- Ludens Echo: When your units cast and deal ability damage, the first target hit, and a nearby enemy takes bonus magic damage that scales per stage.
- Ludens Echo One: 40/70/100/130
- Ludens Echo Two: 55/90/125/160
- Ludens Echo Three: 90/140/190/240
- Phalanx: Your units that start combat in the back two rows gain 25/35/50 armor and magic resistance.
- Stand United: Your units gain 1/2/3 attack damage and ability power per trait active across your team.
- Second Wind(Silver/Gold): After 10 seconds of combat, your units heal 40/60 percent of their missing health.
- Scoped Weapons (Gold/Prismatic): GoldYour units that start combat in the back two rows gain a plus-two attack range and 10 percent attack speed. PrismaticYour units that start combat in the back two rows gain infinite attack range and 10 percent attack speed.
- Thrill of the Hunt (Silver/Gold): Your units heal 400/700 health on kill.
- Tri-Force: Your three-cost champions gain 133/233/333 health, 13/23/33 starting mana (granted at the start of combat), and 23/33/43 percent attack speed. Tri-Force is only offered as an Augment option if a player has two or more three-cost units in play.
The Silver tier has the fewest Draconic Augments, including trait Heart Augments.
- AFK: You cannot perform actions for the next three rounds. This includes moving items. Afterward, gain 20 gold.
- Band of Thieves: Gain one Thiefs Gloves
- Big Friend: Your units that start combat next to a unit with over 1,650 health take 18 percent less damage for the rest of combat.
- Dominance: After winning your combat, gain one bonus gold for every two surviving units. Dominance may appear as an Augment option if you are on a two or more win-streak.
- Late-game Specialist: Gain 40 gold when you reach level nine.Gold is directly deposited into players gold banks.
- Pandoras Bench: Gain five gold. At the start of every turn, champions in your three rightmost bench slots transform into random champions of the same cost.
- Pandoras Items: Gain a random component. At the start of each turn, items on your bench are randomized. This does not include Force of Nature, Spatula, and consumables.
- Preparation: Units on your bench gain 10 attack damage and ability damage every round, up to 30.Stats per stack are 6/8/12 and maximum stats are 24/32/48. Will not appear at Stage 4-2.
- Recombobulator: Champions on your board permanently transform into random champions that cost one more. Gain two Magnetic Removers. Dragons can only change into other dragons and non-dragon champions can only change into other non-dragon champions
- Soul Siphon: Darkflight units benefit from the topmost trait of the sacrificed unit. This does not increase the trait count for that trait.
- Assassin Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Assassin. Gain a Kayn.
- Bruiser Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Bruiser. Gain a Braum.
- Cannoneer Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Cannoneer. Gain a Tristana.
- Cavalier Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Cavalier. Gain a Lillia.
- Darkflight Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Darkflight. Gain an Aphelios.
- Dragonmancer Heart: Removed
- Evoker Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Evoker. Gain a Lulu.
- Guardian Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Guardian. Gain a Thresh.
- Guild Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Guild. Gain a Twitch.
- Jade Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Jade. Gain a Gnar.
- Lagoon Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Lagoon. Gain a KaiSa.
- Mage Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Mage. Gain a Nami.
- Mirage Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Mirage. Gain a Yone.
- Mystic Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Mystic: Gain a Nami.
- Ragewing Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Ragewing. Gain a Shen.
- Revel Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Revel. Gain a Jinx.
- Scalescorn Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Scalescorn. Gain a Braum.
- Shimmerscale Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Shimmerscale. Gain a Kayn.
- Swiftshot Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Swiftshot. Gain a Twitch.
- Tempest Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Tempest. Gain a Qiyana.
- Warrior Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Warrior: Gain a Yone.
- Whispers Heart: Your team counts as having one additional Whispers. Gain a Thresh.
The Gold tier in TFT Set 7.5 Dragonlands Uncharted Realms contains an abundance of Draconic Augments. A total of 35 new items were added during Set Seven, and another dozen were added for Set 7.5.
- Ancient Archives: Gain one Tome of Traits.
- Ascension: After 15 seconds of combat, your units deal 50 percent more damage.
- Base Camp: Scalescorn units gain eight percent damage each time they start combat in the same Hex, stacking up to four times. Gain a Lillia.
- Beasts Den: Units that start combat next to at least two Shapeshifter units gain 35 percent attack speed and movement speed. Shapeshifter units always gain this bonus. Gain a Gnar.
- Better Together: Aura items that buff your team have their effects increased by 33 percent. Gain a Locket of the Iron Solari.
- Blue Battery: Draconic Augment sets a units mana to 20 after casting and will not stack with Blue Buff.
- Calculated Loss: After losing your combat, gain two gold and a free Shop refresh.
- Clear Mind: If you have no units on your bench at the end of a round, gain three experience points. Clear Mind will never appear at Stage 1-4.
- Cluttered Mind: If your bench is full at the end of a round, gain three experience points. Cluttered Mind is only offered at Stage 2-1 Armory. Grants three one-cost champions.
- Combat Training: Your champions permanently gain one attack damage every time they kill an enemy unit. Champions start with eight attack damage. Upon increasing star levels, Combat Training keeps the highest stack count rather than combining stacks.
- Component Grab Bag: Gain three random item components.Component Grab Bag will only appear at Stages 3-2 or 4-2.
- Consistency: Gain double streak gold.
- Cutthroat: Assassin units Mana-Reave the first unit they attack, increasing their maximum mana by 50 percent until they cast. Assassin units deal 20 percent more damage against Mana-Reave targets. Gain a Qiyana.
- Devastating Charge: Cavalier units first attack after charging deals 85 magic damage, increased by one percent for each armor and magic resistance they have. Gain a Lillia.
- Dragon Alliance: The dragon trait remains active regardless of how many dragons you have. Dragons gain 25 armor and magic resistance. Gain a random tier-four dragon.
- Dragon Horde: The Dragon trait remains active regardless of how many dragons you have. Dragons gain 15 attack damage and ability power. Gain a random tier-four dragon.
- Dragon Imperialist: If you only have one dragon, Dragons execute enemies they damage who are below 25 percent health. Gain a Nomsy.
- Dragonmancer Conference: After combat with a player, a random Dragonmancer appears on your bench. Gain a KaiSa. Temporarily disabled.
- Essence Theft: Attacks from Mage units drain eight mana from their target and gain half of the drained mana. Gain a Lux.
- Eternal Protection: When one of your Jade champions would die, the nearest Jade statue protects them, losing 70 percent of its maximum health and transferring 150 percent of that amount to the champion. Gain an Ashe.
- Eye of the Storm: At the start of combat, the unit in the center of the board gains 45 ability power, increased to 135 after Tempest lightning strikes. Gain a Qiyana.
- Gadget Expert: Direct damage items deal 33 percent more damage as true damage. Gain a Stattik Shiv.
- Gear Upgrades: Guild champions holding an item gain 25 armor and another 250 percent of their Guild bonus. Gain a Twitch.
- Hallucinate: MIrage champions take 90 percent less damage for the first six seconds of combat. Gain a Yone.
- Heroic Presence: Guardian units taunt all enemies every two seconds. Enemies that attack a Guardian units shield take magic damage equal to seven percent of the shielded units maximum health (up to once per second). Gain a Thresh.
- Hero-In-Training: The Dragonmancer nearest to the Dragonmancer Hero gains 50 percent of the Dragonmancers bonuses. Gain a Sett.
- High-End Shopping: Champions appear in your Shop as if you were one level higher. Gain 10 gold. High-End Shopping wont appear as a first Augment option.
- High Tide: Until champions cast two times, Lagoon units have 30 percent reduced attack speed but gain 12 mana per second. Gain a KaiSa.
- Hot Shot: Cannoneer cannon shots burn their targets, dealing eight percent of the targets maximum health as True damage over four seconds, and reducing healing by 50 percent for the duration of the burn. Gain a Tristana.
- Hustler (formerly Hyper Roll): If you have less than 20 gold at the end of a round, gain three gold.
- Inspire: When the Dragonmancer hero gets a takedown, champions that share a trait with the Dragonmancer hero gain 70 percent attack speed for four seconds. Gain an Ashe.
- Jeweled Lotus: Magic and true damage from your units abilities can critically strike. Units additionally gain a 25 percent critical strike chance.
- Intercosmic Gifts: Astral orbs have a 100 percent chance to spawn a smaller orb that contains bonus loot. Gain a Nami.
- Last Stand: The first time you would die, stabilize at one health instead. After this effect triggers, your units gain 200 health, 20 armor, 20 magic resistance, and 20 percent omnivamp (healing equal to a percentage of physical, magic, and True damage).
- Loot Master: Gain a random component every four combat rounds when you have at least two Guild active. Gain a Twitch.
- Mage Conference: While the Mage trait is active, a random Mage unit portals onto your bench after combat with a player. Gain a Lillia.
- Metabolic Accelerator: Your Tactician moves faster and heals two health at the start of each round. Can only show up at Stage 1-4.
- Nomads: Scalescorn units gain 10 percent damage every time they start combat in a new Hex, up to 30 percent. Gain a Lulu. Temporarily removed during PBE testing.
- Oasis: When Lagoon champions gain a shield, they remove all negative effects from themselves and heal for 18 percent of their missing health. Proc cadence is six seconds.
- Party Favors: Gain one gold for every six firecrackers launched by Revel champions each combat. Additionally, gain a special prize the first time 100 total firecrackers are launched. Gain a Jinx.
- Party Time!: After a Revel unit scores a takedown, they gain 80 percent attack speed for a total of four seconds. Gain a Jinx.
- Penitence: Enemies are disarmed for 2.5 seconds the first time they attack a Jade statue or are damaged by a Jade statues explosion. Gain a Gnar.Jade statues do 100 percent more damage.
- Personal Training: At the end of combat, champions that started combat adjacent to a Bruiser unit permanently gain 30 health, increased by 20 if they survived. Gain a Shen. Upon increasing star levels, Personal Trainer keeps the highest stack count as opposed to combining the stacks from every copy.
- Press the Attack: Attacks from Swiftshot units apply a stack on their target for five seconds. Every third stack consumes all stacks to deal true damage equal to five percent of the targets maximum health. Gain a Kayn.
- Portable Forge: Open an Armory and choose one of three unique Artifacts crafted by Ornn. The chance to drop gold is 60 percent.
- Protectors of the Cosmos: At the start of combat, your team gains a 30 health shield for every item component equipped on an Astral champion, including those that are part of a full item. Gain a Lux.
- Reckless Spending: If you purchase both XP and a shop refresh during the planning phase, Shimmerscale champions gain 40 percent damage for the next combat phase. Gain a Kayn.Players are no longer required to purchase XP at the maximum level. The effect will trigger with only shop refreshes at that point. Players who have March of Progress will not get offered Reckless Spending. Buffs to Shimmerscale champions extend to all units equipped with a Shimmerscale item. Not offered at 2-1 Armory.
- Rich Get Richer: Gain 10 gold. Your maximum interest is increased to seven, and the trait only shows up at Stage 1-4.
- Ricochet: Cannoneer cannon shots bounce once, dealing 33 percent less damage. Gain a Tristana.
- Salvage Bin: Gain a random completed item. Selling champions breaks apart their full items into components. This does not include Force of Nature.
- Scorch: Every fifth instance of Ragewing champions damage deals 20 percent more damage and is converted to true damage. Gain a Kayn.
- Sunfire Board: At the start of combat, burn all enemies for one percent of their maximum HP over 15 seconds and reduce healing received by 50 percent.
- Tantrum: After casting their first ability, Ragewing units restore 100 percent of their maximum Rage.
- Terrify: Your units take 15 percent less damage from enemies shrunken by Whispers champions. Gain a Sylas.
- Tiamat: Additional attacks from Warrior units deal 40 percent of their damage to enemies in a one-Hex area around their target. Gain a Yone.
- Titanic Strength: Bruiser units gain 1.5 percent of their health as attack damage. Gain a Tahm Kench.
- Tiny Titans: Your Tactician heals 30 health, grows larger, and has 135 maximum health.
- Threes Company: Gain three random three-cost champions. Threes Company can only appear at Stage 1-4.
- Trade Sector: Gain a free Shop refresh each round and eight gold upon choosing the Draconic Augment. Trade Sector will only show up at Stage 3-2.
- True Twos: The True Twos Draconic Augment was reworked in Patch 12.12 to gain one random two-star tier-one champion and one random two-star tier-two champion.
- Twilight Umbrage: Units that start combat next to Whispers units are stealthed for seven seconds. Temporarily removed during PBE.
- Wise Spending: Gain two experience points when you refresh your Shop.
- Woodland Trinket: At the start of combat, your highest attack speed champion creates two 360 health copies of themself (excluding items).
- Astral Crest: Gain an Astral Emblem and a Nami.
- Bruiser Crest: Gain a Bruiser Emblem and a Taric.
- Cannoneer Crest: Gain a Cannoneer Emblem and a Jinx.
- Cavalier Crest: Gain a Cavalier Emblem and a Sejuani.
- Darkflight Crest: Gain a Darkflight emblem and a Rell.
- Dragonmancer Crest: Gain a Dragonmancer Emblem and an Ashe.
- Evoker Crest: Gain an Evoker Emblem and a Lulu.
- Guardian Crest: Gain a Guardian Emblem and a Braum.
- Guild Crest: Gain a Guild Emblem and a Twitch.
- Jade Crest: Gain a Jade Emblem and an Ashe.
- Lagoon Crest: Gain a Lagoon emblem and a Zac.
- Mage Crest: Gain a Mage Emblem and a Vladimir.
- Scalescorn Crest: Gain a Scalescorn Emblem and a Braum.
- Shimmerscale Crest: Gain a Shimmerscale Emblem and a Kayn.
- Swiftshot Crest: Gain a Swiftshot Emblem and an Ashe.
- Tempest Crest: Gain a Tempest Emblem and a Qiyana.
- Warrior Crest: Gain a Warrior Emblem and a Shen.
The most powerful and powerful TFT Set 7.5 Draconic Augments are included in the Prismatic tier. Several new Augments have been added for Dragonlands Uncharted Realms, including the return of Woodland Charm.
- Age of Dragons: If you have three or more dragons, every fourth attack from a dragon fires a Dragonsoul blast that deals magic damage equal to 30 percent of their targets maximum health. Gain a Nomsy, Zippy, and a random dragon.
- Ancient Archives: Gain two Tomb of Traits.
- Band of Thieves: Gain two Thiefs Gloves.
- Binary Airdrop: Your units equipped with two items temporarily gain two random completed items at the start of combat and a random item component.
- Birthday Present: Gain a two-star champion and three gold every time you level up. The champions tier is your level minus four with a minimum of tier one.
- Cavalier Unity: The Cavalier trait grants bonuses to all of your champions. This does not increase the number of Cavalier on your team. Gain a Sejuani.
- Cruel Pact: Buying XP costs six health instead of gold. Cruel Pack can only show up at Stage 2-1. Players will regain three health per turn for the remainder of the game.
- Cursed Crown: Gain plus-two maximum team size, but take 100 percent increased player damage.
- High Five: Gain four random five-cost champions. High Five can only appear at Stage 4-6.
- High Roller: Gain two Loaded Dice and eight gold.
- Level Up!: When you buy experience points, gain an additional three experience points. You can now reach level 10. This effect is not offered after choosing March of Progress.
- Living Forge: Gain a random Ornn item now and after every 10 player combats.No longer grants Ornn Artifacts already granted.
- Lucky Gloves: Thiefs Gloves will always give your champions items that they can use well. Gain a Thieves Gloves.
- March of Progress: Gain five bonus experience points per round. You can no longer use gold to gain experience points.
- New Recruit: Gain plus one team size.
- Part-Time Assassins: The Assassin trait grants its bonuses to your champions that start in the back two rows. This does not increase the number of Assassin units on your team. Temporarily disabled.
- Radiant Relics: Open an Armory and choose one of five unique Radiant items.
- The Golden Egg: Gain a massive golden egg that hatches in 10 turns. Players can not sell the egg for any gold. Total gold is capped at 75 and may include a Tacticians Crown. Victorius player combat accelerates the hatch timer by an additional turn.
- Think Fast: Shop refreshes are free until the end of this round. Traits and other Augments do not benefit from these free shops. Gain eight gold.
- Urfs Grab Bag: Gain one Spatula and three random item components.
- Verdant Veil: Your units are immune to crowd control effects for the first 15 seconds of combat.
- Windfall: Gain gold based on the number of Augments you currently have. Zero equals 20 gold, one equals 20 gold, and two equals 20 gold. The trait only shows up at Stage 1-4.
- Woodland Charm: Your highest health champion is cloned. The clone now spawns during the planning phase and can be moved like a standard unit. The clone has the base stats of the cloned unit, benefits from its traits, and cannot hold an item.
- Assassin Crown: Gain an Assassin Emblem, a Hand of Justice, and a Diana.
- Astral Crown: Your team counts as having one additional Astral. Gain a Redemption and a Varus.
- Bruiser Crown: Gain a Bruiser Emblem, A Redemption, and an Illaoi.
- Cannoneer Crown: Gain a Cannoneer Emblem, a Giant Slayer, and a Tristana.
- Cavalier Crown: Gain a Cavalier Emblem, a Redemption, and a Nunu.
- Darkflight Crown: Gain a Darkflight emblem, a Giant Slayer, and a Rengar.
- Evoker Crown: Gain an Evoker Emblem, a Spear of Shojin, and an Anivia.
- Guardian Crown: Gain a Guardian Emblem, a Sunfire Cape, and a Braum.
- Guild Crown: Gain a Guild Emblem and a Protectors Vow.
- Jade Crown: Your team counts as having one additional Jade. Gain a Titans Resolve and a Gnar.
- Lagoon Crown: Gain a Lagoon emblem, a Spear of Shojin, and a Rakan.
- Mage Crown: Gain a Mage Emblem, a Spear of Shojin, and a Ryze.
- Mirage Crown: Gain a Mirage Emblem, a Hand of Justice, and a Nunu.
- Revel Crown: Gain a Revel Emblem and a Jinx.
- Scalescorn Crown: Gain a Scalescorn Emblem, a Hand of Justice, and a Diana.
- Swifshot Crown: Gain a Swiftshot Emblem, a Guinsoos Rageblade, and a Varus.
- Tempest Crown: Gain a Tempest Emblem, a Hand of Justice, and a Lee Sin.
- Warrior Crown: Gain a Warrior Emblem, a Giant Slayer, and an Olaf.
- Dragonmancer Soul: Gain a Dragonmancer Emblem, a Hand of Justice, and a Lee Sin.
- Dragon Soul: Your team counts as having one additional Dragon. Gain a Zippy
- Mystic Soul: Your team counts as having one additional Mystic. Gain a Spear of Shojin and a Lulu.
- Ragewing Soul: Your team counts as having one additional Ragewing. Gain a Guinsoos Rageblade and a Rakan.
- Shapeshifter Soul: Your team counts as having one additional Shapeshifter. Gain a Sunfire Cape and an Elise.
- Shimmerscale Soul: Your team counts as having one additional Shimmerscale. Gain a Titans Resolve and a Volibear.
Update July 26 11am CT: All adjustments from TFT Patch 12.14 have been made.
Updated Aug. 9 1pm CT: All adjustments from TFT Patch 12.15 have been made.
Update August 22 3am CT: All new TFT Set 7.5 Draconic Augments were added.
Update: All TFT Set 7.5 changes have been made.
Update September 8 10:30am CT: For the Dragonlands Uncharted Realms release, all TFT Set 7.5 Draconic Augment and balance adjustments were made.