Here's all you need to know about One Piece Chapter 1072.
Table of Contents
- About: One Piece
- One Piece Chapter 1071: A Quick Recap
- One Piece Chapter 1072: What To Expect?
- One Piece Chapter 1072: Release Date
- One Piece Chapter 1072: Where And How To Read?
One Piece of the Story
Eiichiro Oda has both composed and illustrated One Piece, a continuing manga series.
Boruto Episode 283 Release Date, Spoilers, and Other Details
A Quick Recap of One Piece Chapter 1071
'A Hero Appears,' is the title of Chapter 1071 of One Piece.
Bartholomew Kuma arrived in Mariejols, in the Red Line in the previous chapter.
Luffy and Straw Hats are ready to leave while they try to fulfill their mission and save scientist Dr. Vegapunk.
Vegapunk asks an unknown person for assistance, but the CP0 enters the lab of Vegapunk and encounters Zoro.
What to Expect From One Piece Chapter 1072?
According to the leaked spoilers, the upcoming chapter will most likely feature a tense exchange between Kizaru and Sanji.
Sanji may also despise Kizaru in the chapter, which might also include him attempting to ensure the safety of Luffy and Straw Hats along with Vegapunk.
In the upcoming chapter, there is a possibility of a confrontation between Garp and Blackbeard.
Release Dates for One Piece Chapter 1072
The next chapter of the franchise is scheduled to be released on 23rd January. It will be released around midnight in Japan's time zone.
Außerdem, it will be released globally on the following dates and times:
- Pacific Standard Time: 8:00 am
- Central Standard Time: 10:00 am
- Eastern Standard Time: 11:00 am
- British Standard Time: 4:00 am
- Central European Time: 5:00 am
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 am
- Philippine Standard Time: 11:00 pm
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12:30 am
Read this: One Piece Episode 1047 Release Date, Spoilers, and Other Details
Where And How To Read One Piece Chapter 1072?
On platforms such as Viz Media, the Manga Plus website, and Shueisha's Shonen Jump plus, you may read previous and upcoming chapters of One Piece for free or with a subscription.