World of Warcraft Dragonflight's War Mode serves as a decent alternative for PvP players. It reintroduces old memories of joining a PvP server as well as a few decent bonuses that help players get through the expansion faster.
When War Mode is enabled, WoW players receive a 10% experience and quest reward bonus. While these bonuses sound nice, there's a possibility that you'll get caught in a skirmish with other WoW players who are also questing in the same areas.
In WoW Dragonflight, how do you toggle War Mode?
- Go to Stormwind, Orgrimmar, and Valdrakken. War Mode can only be activated in these locations.
- Press “N” or click on Specialization and Talents from the right corner of your screen.
- Use the toggle placed on the bottom right corner of the Talents page to turn on or off the War Mode.
Players will hear a sound queue when War Mode is on, and a yellow prompting text will appear at the center of your screen. If you leave the Stormwind or Orgrimmar with War Mode on, you'll be flagged for PvP, and other players who are also in War Mode will be able to attack you.
In WoW Dragonflight, how do I turn off War Mode?
- To turn off War Mode, players will need to head back to Stormwind, Orgrimmar, Valdrakken, or a rest location like other cities and inns.
- Once you complete the first step, press “N” or click on Specialization and Talents from the bottom right panel.
- Turn off the War Mode via the toggle on the bottom right corner of the Talents interface.