The Old Gods were unleashed on Azeroth a week ago. Since then, we've explored the secrets of Titan Rune dungeons and Ulduar, and proved ourselves in the Argent Tournament. The Classic developers have put together a little something for us, a hotfix.
Large Sack of Ulduar Spoils are getting changes in terms of Emblems, Titane Rune dungeons are getting nerfs as Blood of the Loa becomes impossible to deal with, and other minor issues that were overdue for a fix were addressed.
Hotfix for WoW WOTLK
- Sack of Ulduar Spoils and Large Sack of Ulduar Spoils now drop Emblems of Conquest instead of Emblems of Triumph.
Creatures and NPCs
- Elder Bluewolf of the Lunar Festival has been found, and we’ve relocated them to the Wintergrasp fortress.
Dungeons and raids are a common activity.
- Weakened the increased healing taken effect generated from Blood of the Loa in Troll Heroic Dungeons with Defense Protocol Alpha active. That buff now has a four-second duration (was 10 seconds) and cancels when the enemy is no longer affected by Blood of the Loa.
- Stormcaller Brundir’s corpse will no longer get stuck in midair if killed during his transitions into and out of Lightning Tendrils.
- Fixed an issue where you could not abandon Leatherworking.