Paralogues are side activities in the Fire Emblem series that typically reward you with a wide variety of instrumental rewards, and they return in Fire Emblem Engage. Many of the Paralogue missions that appear in this game will unlock additional abilities for your Emblem Rings, as well as helpful characters you can unlock during your playthrough.
In Fire Emblem Engage, all Paralogue missions are accomplished.
After you have completed a certain chapter in the game, you may unlock them by progressing through the story. We want to emphasize how challenging these missions are, so we recommend that you and your party members be properly leveled up. You may always return to them if they become too difficult for you to complete.
What is the effect of Poison in Fire Emblem Engage?
During your playthrough in Fire Emblem Engage, there will be 16 Paralogue side missions for you to discover.
- Budding Talent – Chapter 5
- Divine Paralogue – The Ancestor – Chapter 6
- Mysterious Merchant – Chapter 7
- The Azure Twin – Chapter 16
- The Caring Princess – Chapter 21
- The Connector – Chapter 23
- The Crux of Fate – Chapter 15
- The Dawn Maiden – Chapter 20
- The Exalt – Chapter 11
- The Hero-King – Chapter 23
- The Holy Knight – Chapter 18
- The Instructor – CHapter 14
- The Lady of the Plains – Chapter 12
- The Radiant Hero – Chapter 13
- The Sage Lord – Chapter 18
- The Young Lion – Chapter 20
If you want to replay these Paralogue missions, you may continue to play them, but you may need to step back from the encounter if the encounter becomes too difficult. Make sure you take your characters to the Arena to see their level up. There's also the Temptest Trials at the Tower of Trials, which becomes available when you reach chapter 11.