Players in Hogwarts Legacy have the chance to explore the magical world, learning new skills, and challenging different types of enemies. You may buy different brooms to fly around the world. Naturally, players need to know which broom to buy and upgrade in the game.
How to Get Brooms in Hogwarts Legacy
Players must go to the Spintwitches Sporting Needs shop in Hogsmeade to purchase a broom in Hogwarts Legacy. Click on the yellow circle above to see the exact location of the shop. Make sure to unlock different chests and collect enough Galleons before entering the shop.
Players may fly on their own brooms after taking the Hogwarts Flight class. The five brooms available at Spintwitches Sporting Needs are listed below.
- Ember Dash Broom (600 Galleons): The perfect broom for those with a fiery temperament
- Hogwarts House Broom (600 Galleons): A broom enchanted to celebrate your particular Hogwarts house pride
- Moon Trimmer Broom (600 Galleons): Finely crafted from ash, this broom is built for stability
- Wind Wisp Broom (600 Galleons): A stylish broom with a light touch – quite literally
- Yew Weaver Broom (600 Galleons): A comfortable and speedy broom with a unique woven design
Players may also unlock certain brooms from the Challenges tab. Check out the unlockable brooms in the Pop Balloons section during Madam Kogawa's assignment. Picking the Balloons around the map will help players complete the challenge.
In Hogwarts Legacy, how do you upgrade brooms?
Hogwarts Legacy can be upgraded by players, and to do this, players must complete a few side quests involving Imelda Reyes. Albie Weekes tells players that he requires more information for broom upgrades, and this is when they can participate in different broom course runs. Proceed to Spintwitches Sporting Needs for the upgrades. The first broom upgrade will cost around 1,000 Galleons.
Check out how to fix 'Unable to connect to server' in Wizarding World on Pro Game Guides for further information on Hogwarts Legacy.