Hogwarts Legacy is the latest installment in the Harry Potter franchise, which was created by J.K. Rowling in the 1800s, so there is little to do with Harry Potter himself in the game. Despite the fact, players will be able to learn spells and brew potions the way they would like from the Harry Potter universe!
Hogwarts Legacy extends significantly on the Wizarding World's lore. Many quests and missions will take the player to places that have never been mentioned in any source material before. One of these quests is the High Keep mission, which requires players to climb the battlements!
Should You Wear School Uniform While at School? Answered
How Do You Get to Hogwarts Legacy's Battlements?
In order to complete this quest, you will need little actual skill to climb the Hogwarts Legacy battlements. Here are some of the steps required to complete this objective in the High Keep quest.
- Firstly, you need to meet up with Natty near Falbarton Castle
- After that, walk forward past the Floo Flame and head to your right.
- You will see ledges that can be climbed, so get to work and aim to reach a marked battlement after the ledges.
- Look to your left and use Depulso on the locked gate to enter the room that’s there
- Next, use Wingardium Leviosa or Accio to drag the crate at the base of the battlement that you saw before while climbing the ledges.
- Lastly, use Wingardium Leviosa on the crate so you can use it to climb all the way up to the opening.
- After you have completed all of this, you need to follow the path that you will see, and enter the gatehouse. Congratulations on climbing those pesky battlements!
This is the final chapter of our guide to Hogwarts Legacy's battlements. Please don't forget to check out some of our other content, like How to Find Knotgrass Sprig in Hogwarts Legacy and Is There a Cinematic Mode in Hogwarts Legacy?