Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is a arena first-person shooter game that has been known to many people. These are the core elements of the series, according to this guide.
Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer supports all 6v6 game modes.
- Team Deathmatch: Your sole objective is to eliminate as many opponents as possible within given time. The first team to reach the score limit wins. It's a classic run-and-gun mode with respawn enabled.
- Domination: The map will have various fixed control points and your objective is to capture them. You get points depending on how many locations you secure and for how long you secure them.
- Search & Destroy: A non-respawn battle between two teams where one is the attacking side whereas the other defends. To win a round, the attackers have to pant and detonate a bomb at one of the bomb sites. On the other hand, the defender have to prevent or defuse the bomb plant.
- Hardpoint: A capture point rotates around the map and the team that controls it for longer wins.
- Knockout: A non-respawn mode in which you have to eliminate the opposite team or acquire and hold the package placed in the middle of the map to win.
- Prisoner Rescue: While attackers have to rescue the hostages and get them out alive, the defenders have to prevent this from happening.
During the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Open Beta, players may encounter these game modes, which will begin on September 16th. Although the Beta will feature various maps and modes, the final game will release a whole lot more content.
Continue reading Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty content. In the meantime, check out our article on Warzone 2's New Map and all POIs, and Will Modern Warfare 2 have a third-person mode?