Forza Horizon 5 is celebrating the second week of its Japanese automotive event, with some new features and rewards. Forza players now have a chance to get the 1995 Toyota MR2 and all of its other rewards. So, what can you do to get the MR2 and all of its rewards? Let's take a look at the highlights this week.
Related: How many cars are there in Forza Horizon 5?
All Weekly playlist challenges
- Own and drive the 1989 Toyota MR2 SC
- Earn six Stars at Speed Traps in the MR2 SC
- Win a Street Race in MR2 SC
- Bank a 100,000 Skill Score in MR2 SC
Complete all four tasks and you'll earn five points, along with 160 Forzathon points.
- Earn 10 Ultimate Wreckage Skills in any Extreme Track Toy
- Win a Midnight Battle in any Japanese vehicle
- Earn a total of 200,000 points at Drift Zones in any vehicle from the 1990s
- Pain your vehicle’s rims
- Take a picture of any Japanese vehicle
- Earn 10 Speed Skills in the 1997 Mazda RK-7
- Honk your horn in any Honda
Every day, a new challenge will be created. Players will receive one point and 20 Forzathon Shop points for each of the tasks they complete.
- Horizon Arcade – Complete any Horizon Arcade theme (reward is 3 pts.)
- Complete “Super Scramble” event in The Trial (need to make the Hall of Fame in order to unlock – rewards are 10 pts. and Honda Civic)
- Complete two EventLab challenges (rewards are 6 pts. (3 pts. each), Super Wheelspin, and Forza Link reward)
- Complete Danger Sign challenge (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete Speed Zone challenge (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete Drift Zone challenge (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete two Seasonal Championships (rewards are 1986 Toyota, 1997 Mazda RX-7, and 5 pts. each (10 pts. in total))
- Treasure Hunt – “Speed through the Zones for 370 in a 370” (rewards are 100 #Forzathaon points and 3 pts.)
- Photo Challenge – Photograph any Nissan or Infiniti next to the stone lanterns in Cascades de Agua Azul (rewards are Forza Link reward and 2 pts)
Users must purchase the 2010 Nissan 370Z and earn Stars in the Speed Zones, according to the hint. Five should be enough to get you back on track fast, so make sure to tune up the car to S1 or S2 class quickly.
- Monthly Rivals (Plaza Circuit) – Post a clean lap to complete (reward is 4 pts. – Will only give 1 pt. per playlist)
- Forza EV (Tierra Prospera Circuit) – Post a clean lap to complete (reward is 4 pts. – Will only give 1 pt. per playlist)
- Complete Speed Trap – Must reach Elite Rank in Hot Wheels Academy to unlock (rewards are Super Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Complete Seasonal Championship (rewards are 1974 Honda Civic and 5 pts.)
The 1995 Toyota MR2 will need 20 points to make the Subaru Legacy RS.
This playlist is scheduled to expire on February 16.