The Hogwarts Legacy talent system is without doubt one of the most powerful ways to develop your character. Talents can transform you into a powerful wizard and give you access to dark magic. However, they also provide critical upgrades essential for your advancement in the game, therefore picking the right talents early is critical.
After you complete the quest "Jackdaw's Rest," you'll unlock the talents system sooner or later, depending on how much free roaming you did. Some of them are very important during the initial game, while others aren't necessary throughout the whole playthrough.
In Hogwarts Legacy, which talents should you unlock first?
- Core’s Spell Knowledge allows you to scroll between unlocked spell sets or swap them with different key binds. All you have to do is scroll between the spells, and you will have access to every single one during your open-world exploration and combat.
- Core’s Basic Cast Mastery will reduce the cooldown of spells. So, if you hit your enemy multiple times with your regular attack, then you will reduce the cooldown of all your different spells.
- Core’s Wiggenweld Potency will give you a more significant effect on healing, which makes it a lot easier to survive. If you’re playing on hard difficulty and get hit, you can lose a lot of HP. So this talent will come in handy.
- Spells’ Incendio Mastery will upgrade Incendio, so it deals area of effect explosion damage to all your enemies.
- Spell’s Accio Mastery allows you to pull multiple enemies towards you with one single cause.
- Spell’s Leviosa Mastery causes multiple enemies to levitate.
With this powerful combo, you can draw all of your enemies towards you with Accio, lift them up with Leviosa, and blast them with Incendio.