Players must use Depulso to twist the mechanism and unlock the gate in Hogwarts Legacy's The High Keep mission.
Ils will need to maneuver a crate into position and use Levioso (Wingardium Leviosa won't work) to make it float while they climb on the top and climb the wall.
Because many Harry Potter fans don't think to make an object float before climbing on it, it's this last step that's causing the most difficulties to the masses.
To help you out, here's a complete guide to Climbing the Battlements:
- Head to the right and climb up the castle walls.
- Cast Depulso on the wall mechanism near the gate on the left.
- Once the gate is lifted, use Accio to pull the crate towards you.
- Use Wingardium Leviosa or other spells to move the crate to the right, in front of the broken wall.
- Cast Levioso on the crate.
- Climb onto the floating crate and jump up the wall to climb it.
Congratulations on successfully Climbed the Battlements in Hogwarts Legacy! However, here's how to Enter the Gatehouse and Open the Main Gate in the next section!
Do you want to know what's next in Hogwarts Legacy? See the whole mission list for Hogwarts Legacy here.
- Move along the battlements and destroy the wooden pallet with Depulso or another destructive spell.
- Before entering the newly-uncovered hole, head around the corner and use Accio to move the crate towards you.
- Then, enter the wooden pallet hole and cast Depulso on the switch inside several times until the metal gate moves as far as it can go.
- Cast Accio on the handle behind the gate to open the main gate.
Natsai Onai will be able to enter the castle and join you!
Check out our guide on discovering all the Demiguise Moons in Hogwarts Legacy.
If you want to unlock every locked door around the castle, you will need them.