The second week of FUT Future Stars is getting underway with the release of another substantial selection of players. FIFA 23 fans who are revolving their teams around Premier League soccer players should be impressed with the new items. More than a third of the 14 players on Future Stars Team 2 are from the English top flight.
Future Stars Team 1 was open about Premier League players, in fact, Manchester City's Julián lvarez and Chelsea's Mykhailo Mudryk had the highest-rated cards in last week's release. However, the larger quantity of EPL items doesn't necessarily translate to higher quality.
The current FUT promo event provides even more reasons to cheer up Chelsea. Following Mudryk's footsteps, the Blues' other big-money January signing Enzo Fernández has been upgraded to a FIFA 23 Future Star, the same 90 OVR rating as the Argentina's.
Ronald Araujo of Barcelona and Napoli's Khvicha Kvaratskhelia are the other 90-rated cards in contention for Fernández. The best Future Stars Team 2 award is given to Germany and Bayern Munich's young star Jamal Musiala, who matches Julián lvarez' 92 OVR from Team 1.
Arsenal fans will probably not know how to feel about their representation in FIFA 23's Future Stars. It's the most obvious suspect, Eddie Nketiah, who's been having a wonderful season so far. The Gooners may be disappointed by EA's decision to increase the FIFA 23 rating.
FIFA 23 Future Stars Team 2 player ratings
- ST: Malik Tillman – 85 OVR (Glasgow Rangers)
- CAM: Jamal Musiala – 92 OVR (Bayern München)
- CB: Jurriën Timber – 89 OVR (Ajax Amsterdam)
- CB: Ronald Araujo – 90 OVR (Barcelona)
- CM: Enzo Fernández – 90 OVR (Chelsea)
- ST: Eddie Nketiah – 89 OVR (Arsenal)
- LW: Khvicha Kvaratskhelia – 90 OVR (Napoli)
- CAM: Fábio Carvalho – 88 OVR (Liverpool)
- GK: Illan Meslier – 88 OVR (Leeds United)
- CM: Nicolò Fagioli – 88 OVR (Juventus)
- CDM: Vinicius Souza – 87 OVR (Espanyol)
- ST: Iker Bravo – 86 OVR (Real Madrid)
- RM: Gonzalo Plata – 86 OVR (Real Valladolid)
- CM: Joe Willock – 87 OVR (Newcastle United)
With immediate effect, these 14 Future Stars items are available in FUT packs. On Sunday, February 12, a mini-release will be added to FIFA 23.