There's a new Dying Light 2 update that was released fairly unveiled on February 9, but it has an important impact: your weapon stash is now bigger — a lot larger. Players''stashes,' where additional items, weapons, and outfits are stored, can now hold up to 250 weapons, up from 50 when the zombie game first launched.
The most recent update brings some quite significant improvements, in addition to the newly expanded weapon stash space. Legend Levels are now available as part of a new progression system introduced with the 1.9.0 update recently.
The hotfix also addresses a bug that kept the Nvidia Reflex option on, which might result in performance problems on some systems. A vulnerability that prevented players from starting Dying Light 2 on Windows 7 has also been addressed, though, folks.
The entire patch notes for this hotfix were posted as a comment in the Steam forums, which we've reproduced here for your convenience:
Updates to the Game
- Added “Reset Legend Levels” option. Players who achieved at least the 50th Legend Level in the previous game version can now reset their progress once per save
- Fixed issue with the always “ON” NVIDIA Reflex option, which could cause performance drops on some PC configurations
- Fixed issue with the X13 Story Quest blocking access upon joining a co-op session just before finishing the quest
- Fixed issue with Dynamic Competition frequency setting. Selecting “OFF” in the options menu will save properly now when selected
- Fixed issue with Bloody Anniversary Charm missing inventory icon
- Player stash inventory space has been increased to 250 weapon item slots
- Fixed issue which prevented launching the game on Windows 7 platforms
Updates to Developer Tools:
- More consistent projects list sorting
- Fixed projects not opening after moving the game file to another disk drive on Steam
- Fixed crashing when clicking on the track in the Timeline of the Dialogue Editor
- Fixed reverting docked windows size
- Fixed missing GPUfx emitters on the town map
- Fixed crashing when editing materials for terrain
- User can now also delete the few fixed materials for terrain
- Brushes are no longer copied between maps
- Fixed crashing when opening Developer Tools on Epic Games Store
Check out our guide to choosing the best Dying Light 2 weapons, and refer to our list of the finest Dying Light 2 PC settings to ensure that Techland's open-world survival game runs at peak performance on your rig.