In the latest expansion, Dragonflight, World of Warcraft has made many improvements to lessen the anxiety of bad luck. Players have been given a new technique called the Revival Catalyst, which allows players to transform items of loot into tier armor.
With the Revival Catalyst in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, what gear may be turned into tiers?
For players who have never played in World of Warcraft before, there are many gearing paths that may be used in the game. Most of these sources are eligible for transformation into tier gear through the Revival Catalyst, but there are also some popular types of loot that cannot be used in the machine.
- Any non-tier raid gear earned during the current Dragonflight season
- Any Mythic Plus gear earned during the current Dragonflight season
- Any rated PvP gear rewarded or purchased with Conquest during the current Dragonflight season
- Any War-Mode PvP gear upgraded via Sparks of Life during the current Dragonflight season
- Any Primal Storms gear upgraded via Storm Sigils during the current Dragonflight Season
Keep in mind that necklaces, rings, and trinkets are never eligible for the Revival Catalyst. Cloaks, bracers, belts, and boots may be changed to obtain different stats and unlock transmog appearances, but they will not provide tier set bonuses.
Parmi the gear sources that are unable to be converted using the Revival Catalyst, there are:
- Crafted Gear acquired from professions, including both froh the Auction House or personally crafted
- Regular dungeon gear
- Regular quest rewards
- Gear purchased or acquired via Renown reputation
How to Get Renascent Lifeblood in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
In World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, converting gear into tier armor is accomplished using the Revival Catalyst.
In the Tyrhold region of Thaldraszus, the Revival Catalyst is located at coordinates 60 and 53. However, you will not be able to use it until you have officially unlock it.
The quest Reviving the Machine from Watcher Koranos is located at 55, 41 in Valdrakken's city center, which is halfway up at the highest point.
After you have completed the quest, fly to Tyrhold's location, meet with the NPC Antuka, who will officially unlock the Revival Catalyst for all characters on your account.